#2.. 4 years later.

Hope you guys don't mind I changed it quick, I just wanna write more about how it's gonna change for her, and everything else. Please don't hate me <3
********************************************************

4 years later

Beep.. beep...beep. My eyes slowly opened, I moved my hand to my phone, I hate waking up. It's just I like sleeping.. a lot, but I never do, I'm always busy.

I stood up, went into my bathroom, and got into the warm shower. Lets hope this actually wakes me up. I washed my teeth, got all my business done, and went to change into some clothes.

Black jeggings ( leggings + jeans.. if u didn't know XD) with a white crop top, a black leather jacket, black Nike shoes and put a Nike hat on. I looked in the mirror and looked at my self. I look good, feeling sexy. I winked at my self in the mirror, walking out the door, fixing my coat a little bit.

I went to my motorbike, my big baby, I love it so much. A whole black Honda bike, what else do you need? I treat her like my own baby, she is very important to me, no one else is allowed to touch it. And if they do.. well I feel really sorry for them..

I sat on the bike, and drove toward my dads house. I know what u might think, but no it's not my by-blood father, he's not my dad anymore. My dad gave me a home, food, water, and an actually family.

Flash back

I was here for 3 days now, I only have my hotel booked for 1 more night, and I'm left with no money. I went out side, and I went to have a walk. It clears my mind, it's so nice in Miami, I can never get used to it.

I had my clothes from 2/3 days ago, which look horrible now, cuz I had a rough times getting to where I am now. My shoes are prett-

My body stopped, I felt a hard chest on my face which stopped me and the guy in seconds. He froze, staring at me, first with confusion, and then with sadness in his eye.

Which i didn't really understand, he looked just like a better looking brother of mine, which did scare me, so I backed away.

The guy quickly grabbed my hand, which made me shake of fear, I got my other hand and blocked my face. Please not again..

" little girl, sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I'm not going to hurt you" he let go of my hand, and I back away just a little more.

" why are you hear all alone, where are your parents" I looked at him, my eyes with tears, I had no idea what to say.

" would you like to come and eat, my wife is making some amazing food, how does that sound?" I looked him in the eyes, and looked to the person next to him. she's looks lovely, her amazing hair, the eyes.

I am very shocked, no one would ever do this for me. I was unsure at first, but I didn't have food from yesterday.

I nodded and went for the guys hand, I felt safe around him, like a guardian angel. The guy took my hand, and the woman took the other one. Then we started talking, and went to their house..

End of flash back.

I still remember that as if it was yesterday. He saw me for 1 second, and took me under his roof, which I'm really glad about. He taught me so many things, my whole child life, was mostly with them. They adopted me after 1 month of staying with them.

I went into their mansion, and speeded up to the garage. I got of my bike, took my helmet off, and went to the door. I knocked in a little music beat. -knock...knock.. knock knock.. knock" and went inside the house.

" hey dad! Where are you!" I shouted coming in side the house, putting my helmet of the small table.

" In the living room honey! We need to talk" oh wow, wonder what that is about. I remember the first serious talk I had with him. Didn't go so well, it was about... sex.. which made me laugh a lot.

I opened the big doors to the living room, and looked for my dad. I looked around the room and saw my mum, dad and my best friend/brother sitting round the table, looking at me worried. ( that's the family who adopted her, not he by -blood family)

" hey guys what's wrong?" I looked at my brother, who looked away. Okay he's not going to tell me. I went up to them, and my mum snatched the letter from my dad, and put it up too her body. They where quiet.. I'm kind off scared?..

"Guys your worrying me, come on what's wrong" I looked at my dad, which nearly had tears In his eyes, while my mum already did.

"Oh Mazikeen" he stopped at pointed at the seat, I went to sit down opposite him " well.. we just got the letter from the government, the law, the police. They.. they want you to go back and finish the last year of your school, back home. Also they want.. well they want you to go and meet your parents, and to legally sigh the papers that you can have our name, and have nothing to do with them..."

....I-.... I don't know what to say.. " they.. how did they.. how! How do they know I'm even here! I'm not going back there!" I stood up and shouted, my mother in tears, and my father silent.

" oh maze, we will be there with you! We will get a house for a year, jake said he will even move school with you! We can't do anything about this." My dad stood up, opening his arms for a hug.

I stepped back and hit the table with my fist, which cracked it. My mum jumped up, and my brother was holding her for protection. He knows what I can be like when I get angry now.. which is not good.

" I am.. NEVER going back to them again! You know dam well what they did to me! They hurt me! They made me feel sick! I nearly killed my self because of them! But I never did it right! U don't-" I got cut off with a hug from my dad, hearing him cry.

" as your father, what do you think I'm feeling right now! I'm upset and angry just like you!" We stayed in the hugging position.

" remember how we met mazikeen, the first moment I saw you, I was broken inside. Only because I saw a little girl, standing there all alone at night. You where broken, hungry, hurt, you were weak! That broken me inside. How you were scared of me if I moved a bit. You flinched away... from me! I could not ever be happier to see someone like that change to who you are now! Look at you now! Maze your not weak or hurt anymore! Your strong, loving, and caring. I can actually add, you might even be dangerous. That's not the person who I met 4 years ago! You changed, and you need to go and show those assholes who you are now.."

I started to tear up, however I didn't cry, I haven't cried from the day they adopted me. I looked at my family and smiled.

" you know what guys! I would never change anything in my life,I would never have you guys in it. I love you all so much, I could literary not do this without you! Lets go and show them who I actually am."

From then, we talked, we laughed, ate food, and we went to pack. I moved to my own house, after i had my own money, however my parents pay for everything. I told them not too, but they don't take no as an answers.

So I went on my bike and went to pack my things. after that, I drove back to my family house, and went bed. Tomorrow is going to be a ' fun' day..

Can't wait too see my old life again... and show them the real me..