#7

I woke up, got ready, and now i'm down stairs making food. They are all sleeping, because i woke up earlier, to make them food, and to not see them. I love them all, but Josh said to leave him alone, so i guess ill just do that.

I left the food on the plates waiting for them, knowing that they are getting up in 2 minutes i put my shoes on and left to school. My bike still not works, so i need to walk there, so i though ill just go for a run. Took me around about 25 minutes in a fast run.

I closed the door behind me, and put my earphones in my ears. I stretched quickly and started to run. I love running, it makes me me free, I love smelling the fresh air, and the wind against my delate skin.

I see hardly any people around, and then sun just starting to rise in front of me. I started pushing my self more, so I pumped my feet harder and harder. I needed this for a while, feel the pain in my legs, the burn from running so quickly.

I see the school ahead of me, which made me slow down. I lean against the open gate to the school and breath in and out to get my breath back to normal. Most people where not even here, so no one really looked at me like I'm weird.

I kind off don't get it, I'm here trying to be heathy and exercise, and then people tell me I'm not normal.. I'm trying to actually do something with my life, not like them.

Pfft. Whatever.

I started walking up to the school main building through the school gate, which I just had to walk the parking lot to get to it. i started to think if people saw anything i did last night when i was here. I hope there is not much gossip about it, but i'm sure there will be gossip about me soon.

I'm coming to school with both of my hands bandaged, also my face has 2 big bruises on it. I'm not going to put any make up over it; one, what is the point and 2 i don't own any. if you didn't notice i'm a tom boy. i opened the door of the school and slowly walked towards my locker. I still had my hood up, most likely because i don't want every person i see asking me what happened and feeling sorry for me.

ya, i don't really want their pit,  thereforeeeee i rather be left alone. i put my new books which i bought for most of the subjects, and took only the one i need for maths. oh just amazing. The class with them.. hm, unusual people, i don't really know what happened that day, i don't really remember too much. The only thing on my mind is what my brother said to me. I could of hurt him, now he hates me, but i really didnt mean it. ' YOU ALREADY HURT ME, DONT YOU SEE!'  ya i can see it.. now i can.

Also, that feared 'noah smith' came to my mind. The one i beat up in the maths class last night. Oh this is going to be a fun lesson. i don't know what to say to him, i don't really remember why i started the fight, but all i know is that i won. Over some, hench, hot, priceless- wait what! I dont find that twat hot! not in a 100 years.

i went into my maths class, and sat down where i sat last time. i put some remixes on my phone, and sat there for a while. The teacher came after around about 10 minutes and looked closely at me. i smiled under my hood, and he smiled back. How did he even see my smile under my hood? He looked at me with sad eyes, and i dont really know why, can he see my bruises. He said a low 'good morning' and didn't say a thing. However for one bit, he looked at the wall next to me, and didnt move. Is he day dreaming?

After a short 10 minutes, the door started to open, and of course who else would it be.. will you guess? ding ding ding! its Noah. He looked around the class and saw me sitting on the same spot i sat in before. Saw me staring at him, i turned towards the teacher, while Noah did aswell. He nodded his head towards the teacher, as a way for saying thank you. What does he mean thank you? what did he do? this school, is so confusing, i dont remember it being like this.

The teacher nodded back, and went up to the staff room next door. Okay, what in the actual hell is going on. my eyebrow rose, and Noah turned around and smiled at me. I didn't smile back, im so confused in what is going on right now. Noah started walking up towards me, and sat in his seat. more specifically to the right of me.

we sat there, waiting for something to happen. He is breathing heavier so by that i know he wants to say something, but cant get it out. I waited and waited. Took my earphones out, and put my phone in my pocket.

"So what was that all about yesterday?" He asked with a confused face. is he really serious?

" you where the one who called me gorgeous, and called me a beauty. Sorry but i'm not a fucking one night stand, nor a hoe. Also you went to grab my hand, your lucky i didn't brake it" i smirked while turning towards him. he looked speechless and then looked at my face.

"who did that to you!" he shouted from anger " oh that person is already dead!" he took my hood off with unusual speed, and left be kind off speechless. how did he... why is he caring...

"why do you care anyways, its not like i know you!" i shouted back at him. He looked so mad, at like everything, i couldn't focus his feeling towards anything.

" mazekeen, tell me right now! im your ma- i wanna be your friend! i care okay! i don't want you as a one night stand! Also i wasn't lying! You are a beauty, everything about you! just please tell me! he will pay!" he asked with sadness in his eyes. is he serious?

"um.. you don't have to worry about it, he's in hospital fighting for his life, i can care for my self. i was just helping someone out.. and don't call me that, i'm no beauty." i told him, looking him in the eyes. his eyes widened. Don't say he knows that faggot.

"Are you the person who helped out a girl who was getting harassed by Alex?" He asked. No fucking way he knows that piece of shit. How do people know about this anyway?!

"your a hero!-" "I'm not. a. fucking. hero..." i cut back. Why is everyone calling me that. i'm not a fucking hero.

he looked me in the eye's and smiled. under his nose he said 'what ever you say babe.'

"im not your babe." i told him, while his eyes opened more with shock. "what?" i asked.

"how did you hear that?" he asked, while looking so hard at my eyes, that it felt like he is digging something, trying to find something.

" that was kind off loud you know." i smiled and chuckled. he just nodded and said right.

"so i heard some shit about you Noah, and because of you, kind off, my brother doesn't trust me anymore." i said, while looking down at my paper, still my mind is going through again and again what he told me last night.

"how? what? i don't even know your brother." he asked.

"well, he got mad at me, for apparently beating you up, because your some kind off gang leader, and your father owns everything. He got well scared because of that. He started shouting, blah blah, we fall out." I told him, looking right into his eyes.

"wow um... i'm very sorry, i didn't mean anything to start in between you guys. But i mean i didn't 'beat my self up' did i?" he looked at me, slightly smirking. Well he kind off has a point.

"Ya, guess your right, but now he hates me, so you kno- wait. Why the fuck am i explaining shit to you? i don't even fucking know you?" i told him, with his smile dropping and going back to angry, and upset.

"well, why dont you get to know me? there is nothing wrong with that, you know, you can have friends. if you say yes, then ill help you out with your brother. I can go talk to him. so deal?"

........

......

...

"deal." i looked him in the eyes, and he looked like he is going to explode with happiness. Why does he want me to like him so much? well deal is a deal. what have i done..