{part 1}

My deep brown curls bounce gently as I make my way to the office, my Iphone six clutched in my right hand, my Sylvie embroidered leather top handle Gucci bag in light blue, resting in the crease of my left elbow. My light pink crop top flowing in the wind, showing off pieces of my upper ribs and the underside of the lotus tattoo between them, my high waisted dark wash jeans hiding the rest of my body, as my gray pink snakeskin pumps making my presence known as I cross the lobby.

"Miss Grayson!" I hear my assistant yell from behind me. I huff before turning to face the bubbling blonde with blue eyes.

 I huff before turning to face the bubbling blonde with blue eyes

"Yes, Alexandria?"
"Mr. Leto called. He needs you at the studio." I huff again.
"Of course he does."
"I'm sorry." She mutters stepping away from me.
"I know you are."
"Um, Miss Grayson."
"Yes?"
"He's... stressed."
"I'm aware, that makes two of us." I mumble before stepping back out onto the sidewalk the warm California air whipping my hair before I step down to get into the back seat of the Lincoln Hybrid.
"Leaving so soon?" Jesse, my driver asks, his blue eyes shining in the rearview mirror as he smiles, his dark skin bringing out the sky blue of his eyes.

"Take me to the studio."
"Don't you have an important meeting today with a director."
"I do, but apparently, that means nothing." I nearly growl as I dial the number for said director. "Yes, this is Savannah Grayson, I had a meeting with Mr. Zandvliet."
"Oh yes, good morning Miss Grayson I was just about to call you."
"You were?"
"Yes, Mr. Zandvliet asked me to see if we can move the appointment."
"To?"
"Tomorrow morning at eight."
"Yes, that should be fine."
"Great I'll pencil you in, is there anything you needed?"
"No I was actually calling to cancel as well."
"Oh, good, then it worked out."
"Yes, thank you." I don't wait for a reply since Jesse's gotten me to my destination in no time. I step out, stepping up into the studio. When I get up I notice Shannon standing by the glass watching his brother record, he looks somewhat tense but I brush it off, setting my purse on the couch. I step up beside Shannon, not bothering to look at him as I watch his brother, listening to the sound of his voice.
"I didn't think you'd come." Shannon mutters.
"Why wouldn't I? He called didn't he?"
"No, I did." I cock my head to the side.
"You did? Why?" He looks at me for a moment before looking back to Jared.
"-Please keep off the scripts for a while." I scoff lightly before leaning against the window, facing Shannon.
"Why should I?"
"He's got a lot on his plate right now."
"And I don't know that. I'm his agent, I think I'd know that."
"Savannah, just for once listen to me." I look at him, studying his face, taking in just how much the two Leto brothers actually look alike, trying to keep a straight face.
"Look, I'm doing what I can to keep him here and in bed, but you know your brother."
"I do, and I know you." He stares at me intently, trying to read my mood and how far he can push me before I snap. I smile at him gently.
"It's fine, I know you're trying to protect him, and I'm fine with that, but you and I both know, there's no stopping him once he's set his mind to something."
"I know, that's why I need you to... take a business trip."
"What are you talking about?" I ask as he walks across the room, me following after him, he yanks a plane ticket out of his bag handing it to me.
"Where am I going?"
"Anywhere but here."
"Excuse me?"
"Paris."
"Paris?" I stare at him. He wants me gone that badly? What's happening? He's never wanted to send me away before when they were cutting close to release date. "What's going on?"
"I just... please do this for me."
"Why?"
"I just need you to." I stare at him for a second before shoving the ticket back at him.
"I have a meeting in the morning I don't have time for this Shannon."
"Savannah?" I look over to see Tomo come in, his lips stretching into a smile.
"Hi." I give him a quick smile before grabbing my purse.
"Savannah." Shannon calls after me as I head toward the door. "Just... think about it."
"-I'm sorry Shannon, but I'm not going anywhere." I open the door, letting it shut behind me slightly harder than I should've. He had no right to pull that shit.