:.:twelve:.:

Last chapter

"Is there something you need?" The red haired woman at the front desk asked, her lips drawn back into a snarl as she looked up and down at Tyler's crop top and booty shorts in disgust. The disapproving look she gave only made Tyler want to show off to her even more. He was more than she was, he knew that, and he was proud.

"Joshua. I need to speak with Joshua." Tyler said quietly, batting his long thick eyelashes at the woman, watching as she narrowed her eyes in a glare.

"He's in a meeting right now, sorry." She said plainly, smiling before crossing her arms over the desk, her knotted up ponytail swaying to the side as she tilted her head.

"Well then, I'll wait." He whispered, his grin soft. "It's very important."

"Sir- or is that even what I call you?" She took a moment to laugh. "He's not getting out for three hours so you need to leave."

Tyler crossed his arm, his eyes narrowing slightly ad he looked the woman over quickly. It was one thing to insult him regularly but another to insinuate he was female.

Tyler often got what he wanted, so, being the little brat he was, he put his hands around his mouth like a microphone and yelled, "Josh!"

The woman at the desk immediately stood up, showing her more than skinny body. Tyler noted that she was probably anorexic.

"Sir you need to leave right Now. That behavior is surely not tolerable here."

Suddenly, the sound of a door slamming open was heard and a familiar man stepped into view, his hair brightly colored like the first time tyler had seen him.

"Tyler?" he choked, his eyes becoming Slightly wide. Tyler couldn't even bring himself to look away from the man, his eyes glued to his beautiful face. His eyes watered ever so slightly at the memories of the nights he had cried over missing the affection josh provided him.

Tylers legs moved on their own and he was soon throwing himself into josh's arms, smiling idiotically into Josh's shoulder.

The older man hesitantly returned the embrace, careful, like Tyler was an antique piece of China. He placed his hands on the boys back, holding him close, breathing in that beautiful angelic scent. 

"Josh, I missed you so much." tyler sobbed, tears soaking into Josh's shirt. He sniffled, hugging him tighter.

He startled slightly as he felt josh's hands move to gently cup his cheeks. "Tyler... You're the most beautiful boy I've ever seen." He whispered, his eyes moving over Tyler's gentle featured with an emotion that couldn't be seen as anything other than adoration.

Tyler's cheeks flared in color and he immediately lifted himself up to meet josh's lips, his eyes closing slowly as the older man returned the kiss with no hesitation.

"Do me a favor?" Tyler asked.

"Anything."

"Take me out for dinner."

And with that remarck, Josh grinned, grabbing Tyler by the waist, kissing him again.