Teaser (rewritten 9.2.18)

All around him, Tyler could hear and feel the pulse of hypnotic electric dance music throughout the club, even as he stood behind a blackout curtain, his hand gripping the fabric with such a shear force that if it had been glass it would have surely frozen under the pressure. Underneath his red bottomed heels he could feel each and every vibration caused by the bass; the feeling struck him at his ankles and traveled all the way to the tips of his fingers, each nerve lot on fire. Perhaps at a time Tyler might have been nervous, but two years in the making didn't make a coward, it made a prince.

Slowly, as the vibrant beat died down to a smooth seductive play, Tyler parted the curtain, fluidly stepping out onto the LED stage. The soft yellow tinted overhead stage lights cast shakers over Tyler's tanned skin, the black skin tight panties looking more like a play of light than an actual garment. On his neck he wore a diamond necklace and in his ears simple diamond studs. His long slim legs were covered by thigh high socks, white and black in color, and if a bystander had the balls to look beneath the fabric that hugged Tyler's calves so perfectly they would find that his legs were silky soft and barren.

Slowly, his hips swaying from side to side with the slow provocative tune, he made his way to the center of the stage, his well manicured hands moving out to wrap around the silver bar that was placed just in the middle of everything. At this point, standing in the center like so, Tyler could feel the eyes of everyone on him, watching his movements and awaiting each to follow. He rounded the pole slowly before making his way out to the edge of the stage where he gazed at the hungry faces of men before him. He adored it.

Finally, he made it to the very edge of the stage, smack in the middle, where he met the gaze of a man who looked to be in his late twenties or early thirties. Tyler grinned lightly when the man slapped his hand flat against the stage. Just as Tyler moved his heel to the mans hand, ready to step down on his fingers, he moved his arm away to reveal a single, crisp, one hundred dollar bill. The showboy gave a smug smile as he lowered himself down onto his hands and knees in front of the man who he had now realized wore a suit, his nimble fingers reaching out to wrap slyly around the tie at the mans neck.

"I like money, a lot," Tyler spoke, eyeing the man carefully, mocha meeting honey. Tyler's gaze momentarily moved to the mans strangely colored hair and then back to his eyes.

"That's good... I happen to have a lot of it."