:.:eight:.:

Tyler was pleased when he saw Josh waiting for him at the bar, conversing with an annoyed looking Pete. Tyler almost laughed at the expression the bartender wore. It was rare for Pete to actually be irritated with another person, but it was also funnier than shit.

Tyler was quick to approach the pink haired man, his heels clicking hastily at the floor. There was an anger of his own boiling up inside of him but of course he wouldn't openly admit that.

The way Josh had looked at Ryan had drove Tyler absolutely wild. Only Tyler was supposed to be gazed upon like that by the pink haired fellow. Only Tyler was supposed to have his attention.

Tyler hated the idea of Josh giving anyone else in the club any sort of attention. He absolutely despised it. And even though he wouldn't say it out loud he knew exactly what that meant.

He was jealous.

And that word, jealous, was absolutely sinful.

"You came tonight." Tyler mused as he stepped over to Josh's side, gently putting his hand on the mans shoulder.

"But of course." He responded, looking up at the angelic stripper next to him. He could stare at him for days on end and be completely satisfied.

Many thoughts rushed around Tyler's head. He wanted almost more than anything to ask Josh why he felt need to leave him for Ryan. He wanted to know what made the customer stray. But that was unprofessional and he would be fired if anyone were to hear him complaining about Josh with another.

Especially Ryan.

"Are you ready?" Tyler asked quietly, holding his hand for Josh to take. Josh looked up at him before patting his lap suggestively.

"Why don't you take a seat?" He offered. Tyler looked at Josh, gazes meeting and he snarled.

"Sorry but Ryan told me not to take his seat." He said sourly and the remark caught the attention of the friendly bartender behind the counter. He stared at Tyler with a look of surprise, as did Josh.

"I'm--" he took a deep breath, standing to his feet. "I'm sorry? What? Am I not allowed to do what I want?" Josh growled lowly, glaring at the stripper. Tyler's eyes widened at the sudden outburst of anger and stepped back.

"I didn't say that but you know it's kind of shady for you to run off with another when you said that it was just me that had your undivided attention." Tyler responded. He shook his head. "I believed you, you know."

"You're the one who was with Jared first. What the fuck was I supposed to do, Tyler?"

Tyler's eyes widened significantly and he stepped back once more. "How do you know my name?" He asked, surprised.

"It doesn't matter." Josh said quickly, stepping forward abruptly, his hands cupping Tyler's. He kissed him, with haste, his lips lingering desperately against his. Tyler was still, eyes wide at the contact. He couldn't breathe and it wasn't because Josh's lips were on his but because the fuzzy feeling of anxiety slowly bubbling to a boil inside of him. He didn't know what to do.

"Get off." Pete quickly came around the counter, grabbing Josh's shoulders and pulling him away. "Get out."

"I- Pete-" he started, but Pete shook his head quickly, his eyes fiery.

"Get the fuck out."

The commotion quickly brought unwanted attention and Jared, who was earlier with Ryan was soon at Tyler's side, making sure he was okay. Josh was angry. Beyond angry.

"Get the fuck away from him," Josh snarled, swinging his fist into Jared's face. That was the moment he was quickly taken by the arm and dragged towards the door by Pete, the one who had made him feel welcomed.

Josh groaned when his back hit the cement.

"I don't know what the hell is wrong with you, Joshua. You yelled at Tyler like he was some whore." Pete growled, his more protective side showing vibrantly. "You will never come back here, Josh. I mean it. You stay away from Tyler. I was wrong to have thought you were different."

Josh's eyes widened.

"If you do so much as step inside here again I will call the police and your billionaire name will be tarnished."

And like that, Pete slammed the door shut and left Josh alone, cutting Tyler out of his life.