:.:four:.:

Tyler's hand curled lightly around the doorknob to his apartment and he quickly stepped inside, locking the door behind him. He yawned lightly as he set his sparkly backpack down against the floor. He shivered slightly at the cool air of his AC against his skin as he slid off his fuzzy topped boots, sliding them against the wall near his door.

He strutted into his kitchen, fuzzy socks sliding easily against the hard wood floor as he made his way to the bar, pulling a glass from his cupboard. He turned quickly to his fridge, pressing his glad into the automatic water dispenser, taking a small drink of the cold liquid before setting his glass in the clean sink.

"I'm home," he called out softly, tilting his head at the silence that followed. He quietly approached the room to his roommates bathroom where the shower was heard the closer he got. He bit his lip slightly before knocking gently before cracking the door open.

"Troye?" He asked quietly, looking at the floral shower curtain, smiling when his doe eyed roommate poked his head out, grinning wildly.

"Ty! You're home!" Troye said happily and Tyler laughed quietly to himself. "I'm sorry I didn't know you were getting home early today. I would have made dinner but-"

"It's not early troye. It's 9:00." Tyler sighed softly, lifting up his eyebrows questionably. He sighed quietly, bending down and slipping his ankle socks off his feet. Troye watched carefully, laughing.

"Joining me?" He asked softly and Tyler nodded quietly.

"I really need a back rub." Tyler quickly slid his baggy black T shirt off his stuff shoulders before pulling down his sweatpants and underwear.

"As long as you return the favor, I don't care." Troye murmured quietly.

"Shut up, you're such a twink."

"Well I guess that makes two of us then." He shot back, giggling softly when Tyler slipped into the shower, pushing his roommate back so he could get his body completely wet under the stream.

"You're more of a twink than I am." Tyler snickered quietly. "Not only that but you're so... Vanilla." Tyler laughed quietly to himself as he grabbed the bottle of body wash, grabbing Troyes hand and squeezing a reasonable amount into his palm. "Wash my back, darling, would you?" Tyler teased, turning to face the shower wall instead of troye.

Troyes hands rubbed the soap until it was bubbly and then he pressed his careful fingers against Tyler's warm tan skin, kneading his muscles generously.

"Sure thing, darling." He teased back, gently rubbing the other males back in circular motions. Tyler let his shoulders relax against the movements of Troyes skilled hands and he let out a soft moan of releif.

"Shit- that feels nice." He confessed, lifting his arm to gently rest in Troyes soaking wet hair, pushing back against his roommate desperately. "A little harder."

"You're such a slut, Tyler." Troye humored and Tyler nodded in return, in agreement to those words.

"I know."

+

Tyler breathed softly against the pillow, looking at Troyes gentle face as he slept soundly, his hair messy and hanging over his forehead slightly. Tyler moved closer, resting his hand over the males waist, his legs almost touching Troyes in a desperate attempt to gain warmth.

Troyes eyes opened slowly, a lazy smile crossing his lips as he yawned. "Got a date with Ty today." Troye mumbled softly and Tyler was confused for a moment before he remembered the goofy guy with the glasses and dyed hair.

"You'll stay safe won't you?" Tyler asked softly, lifting his hand to move the hair from Troyes face. Troye grinned softly, leaning close and pecking Tyler's nose.

"Of course I will. Tyler, you know he won't hurt me or anything like that-" Troye started but Tyler sighed abruptly.

"That's what you said last time, Troye. And what happened then? Hmm? Jake... He hurt you bad Troye and you said the same thing." Tyler spoke, watching his roommates careful eyes as he breathed in the words that Tyler spoke.

"Tyler is different." He whispered. "He's sweet and caring and you've met him... He's not just another guy." Troye shook his head a little. He bit his lip and moved a little closer, his breath dangerously warm against Tyler's lips.

"I want you to be safe." He said softly, glancing down at his roommates parted lips guiltily.

"I am safe." Troye murmured quietly, pecking Tyler's lips before suddenly sitting up, stretching his arms over his head. Tyler groaned lightly.

"You know you can't keep doing that if you're dating this guy right?" Tyler murmured and Troye rolled his eyes.

"You're my best friend, Ty. It's different." Troye quickly slipped off of the bed, stretching again before going about getting dressed. "Now come on, it's 7:00 already and you're not even half ready to get up."

Tyler groaned quietly. "Listen, if you had to dance for a living I don't think you'd be too happy about going to work either. I'm tired."

"Oh yeah? Well what about Mister Hundred dollar bill?" Troye teased, sliding his T shirt on quickly.

Tyler's face heated slightly and he shrugged a little.

"His name is Josh and I don't know."

"Oh so this man has a name now? You usually don't remember any names... Besides Jared. I haven't heard you talk about any customer this much since the first week you took to Jared." Troye turned to his roommate, grinning from ear to ear, his cheeks lightly pink. "I think you like him."

"Okay but I don't like him."

"What color are his eyes?"

"Brown." Tyler said quickly.

Troye smiled. "You sure you don't like him?"

"Yes."

"Not even a little?"

"Not even a little."