:.:five:.:

"Pinkie didn't have you tonight?" Jared asked quietly, looking Tyler over quickly. Tyler flashed him a smile and bit his lip.

"He does. I'm just waiting." Tyler said quietly, letting his finger glide over the mans jaw. "But maybe you could buy me a drink while I wait? I miss that." Tyler grinned when Jared shut his eyes at the tone Tyler used, nodding slowly.

"What do you want, princess?" Jared questioned quietly, pulling his wallet from his pocket as the exotic beauty pulled him to the bar.

"I'll have two teas." Tyler said softly, looking at Pete with an expectant expression. Pete knew exactly what Tyler was getting at and Tyler grinned when he watched Pete pump some vodka into his tea and lemonade mix, dropping a lemon inside the glass before making another.

Jared raised his eyebrows slightly and ordered his own drink, paying when they both received what they wanted.

"I didn't know you drank," Jared commented lightly, sipping at his Bloody Mary generously.

"I don't but tonight is special." Tyler said quietly, slowly sipping at the burning alcohol that he had once loved and craved so much.

"If you don't like to drink why did you order two?" Jared asked quietly, slipping his arm around the tan boys waist.

Tyler quickly moved away, holding both drinks in his hands as he grinned slyly.

"Ones for pinkie, sweetheart." He said quietly, quickly slipping away from Jared. Pete grinned when the man quickly turned to the bar, slamming his drink down angrily.

+

"For me?" Josh asked quietly, surprised when Tyler pushed a strange looking drink into his hand, smiling softly.

"I didn't buy, but yeah, s'for you." Tyler said sweetly, batting his eyes for the man who hummed quietly, sipping at the drink with ease. Tyler was baffled at how the man wasn't affected by the vodka.

"You like it rather mild huh?" Josh asked quietly, eyeing the beauty in front of him with warm eyes. Tyler's eyebrows furrowed. Mild? He could barely handle it after a few years of strictly barely any drinking.

"Yeah," he smiled. "I like it sweet, not bitter. I figured you might have liked it too." Tyler took a drink of his own drink, eyeing Josh closely as he finished the drink off quickly.

"How about I buy you a little something extra then? Hmm? Something I think you'll like." Josh offered, standing from his seat, straightening out his white dress shirt.

"No, no, it's okay, sir, you don't need to buy me any-"

Josh quickly pressed his finger to Tyler's gentle lips, silencing him suddenly. Tyler's eyes flickered up to Josh's.

"Call me Josh, you know my name, use it. And really, angel, it's the least I can do for you." Josh spoke softly, moving his hand down and into his dress pants pocket.

"Okay, Josh." Tyler murmured softly, looking at his hand when Josh took it gently into his warm grasp, pulling him along quickly towards the bar.

He stumbled slightly behind the man even though Josh was only walking. Tyler felt eyes on him and saw envious eyes on Josh, partly because he was obviously wealthy, partly because he had the most desired angel in the club walking behind him.

"Ah, bartender..?"

"Pete. My names Pete. What can I help you with?" Pete gave Josh his attention, grinning at the high heeled stripper behind the pink haired man.

"Right... Uh... Martini? Uh- make that double actually, please." Josh spoke, pulling Tyler up next to him. Tyler grinned lightly at the blonde haired bartender, leaning against the counter, looking up at Josh's face.

"Martini?" Tyler asked softly, tilting his head lightly. Josh grinned, his tongue caught between his teeth.

"It's pretty mild, don't worry. I know you don't drink, pretty one, I can tell." Josh murmured softly. He grinned softly, eyeing Tyler wearily.

"You really-"

"Let me do something nice for you, yeah?" Josh asked and Pete smirked, setting down the drinks.

"Sorry love, but you're gonna find yourself disappointed. The lovely bird doesn't exactly allow any dates." Pete spoke, leaning over the bar. "If you ask me though, I think he should give you a chance."

"Pete is right, babe, I don't exactly allow anything of that sort." Tyler hummed, reaching for his drink. Josh abruptly grabbed the boys hand and he looked to Pete expectantly, but Pete didn't make a move.

"Let me buy you an actual meal." He requested. "Have you ever been to Debs?"

Tyler's eyes widened a slight bit and Josh's hand moved away slowly. "I- no.. That place is way too expensive for my taste... I would feel like an outsider just stepping inside."

Josh smiled softly. "Then let me take you, please? I'll still pay you the amount I usually do, but instead of our time together let me take you for something nice."

Tyler's head was spinning. He really wanted to go with Josh, he wanted to feel like fake royalty and dine in the finest way possible. He wanted other people to look at him and think that Josh was his boyfriend or husband, he wanted people to feel envy because Tyler was with such a handsome and wealthy man. But the rules said no and he didn't want to break them.

"If you don't then I will." Pete spoke up. "He's pretty handsome isn't he, TJ?"

Tyler's eyes flickered around the building and finally met Josh's gentle gaze. Tyler couldn't say no.

"Just once?" He confirmed.

Josh nodded, giddily taking a large drink from his martini before grabbing Tyler's hand, following him to the dressing area so he could change.