:.:ten:.:

The moans that Tyler emitted were never, not once in the span of 15 minutes of foreplay, genuinely meant for the man he now knew as Michael.

With his back against the silk sheets of a rich mans bed, Michael loomed over him, rubbing at the bulge at the front of his jeans slowly, grinding his palm down while he attacked Tyler's neck with sloppy wet kisses.

Tyler wiggled helplessly underneath the man, his eyes closed tightly so he could picture pink hair instead, the nose piercing he'd loved so much and everything else that signified Josh.

It wasn't until Tyler moaned Josh's name that Michael has stopped, and when he looked at Tyler, drunk and confused and deliciously aroused. he found that he didn't care who's name came out of the brunette as long as it was him who was going to be coming inside the brunette.

++

When Tyler woke up, arms lazily draped around his thin waist he almost choked, his eyes growing wide in shock.

Immediately the smaller male turned to look at the body next to him, his eyes flickering over handsome features, relaxed and smooth. Tyler made a barely audible sound of disgust as he slowly, very quietly scooted out of the mans arms, making sure he'd stayed asleep before he moved to slide on his clothes from the night before, his lingerie for the club with a crop top and joggers thrown over. He sighed softly as he stood in the doorway, holding his almost dead phone in his hand, staring at the man who had no doubtless been the one to leave the bruises on Tyler's neck.

Tyler smiled for a moment before he thought of who he really would've wished was in the bed, having made claim the night before. He squiggly grimaced, exiting the room silently and tracing his steps from the night before into the kitchen where he rummaged around the rich mans home for something to drink.

He found a box with a small note saying: for meeting I'm big black letters.

Curious, he opened the lid to the box, a grin finding it's way to his plump pink lips as his eyes moved over a set of 12 perfectly made cupcakes.

He quickly looked behind him to make sure that Michael hadn't woken before he slipped his fingers into the box, grabbing the strawberry one before closing the lid and exiting the kitchen, his feet gently hitting the hardwood floor as he made his way to his shoes at the door, devouring the delicious cupcake. Once he swallowed his mouthful of sweet he opened the door and made his way out, immediately heading to his work.

+

Tyler shivered when he entered the club, a weird wave of foreignness washing over him.

"Excuse me?"

He immediately looked up, his eyes becoming wide at the sight of a tall police man who stood in front of him. Tyler frowned, feeling his throat close up slightly.

"O-officer- what-" he tried to speak but nervousness got the best of him and he was forced to close his mouth in order to avoid looking like a fool.

"You must be one of the workers," the officer commented, staring at Tyler with narrowed eyes. Tyler quickly tore his gaze away from the man, looking back at the few staff members who were still cleaning up. It was relatively normal.

"Yes, I am. Is there a reason you're here?" Tyler asked quietly, following the officer as he stepped over to the bar, taking a seat on a stool.

"Last night we arrested the man who owns the jewelry store next to your club. It's procedure to check up on the neighboring buildings." The officer explained briefly, chuckling at the way Tyler's shoulders visibly relaxed.

"Thank god, I though somebody was murdered or- or assaulted." Tyler breathed, shaking his head at the silly little thought. The officer nodded.

"Well, you see, the bartender also asked me to check up on this place."

Tyler rolled his eyes.

"Because I guess a man showed up last night as well. A man who wasn't supposed to be here."