Part.09

Goodmorning beautiful or Handsome

Good Afternoon Beautiful or Handsome

Goodnight Beautiful or Handsome

Depending on where you live :D

----------------------------

Diamond dragged her way around school the next day. She kept getting up during the night to check on Alejandro since she begged Anthony to let her keep him. She didn't know how to take care of a baby that was only about 5 months, so she got up during the night making sure he was okay.

"Damn Dee, you look like a drag today." Lauryn said walking beside Diamond locker. "Im so sleepy. I had Alejandro last night and i wanted to see how it felt to be a mom but i didn't know what the hell i was doing. I had to change his diaper twice the whole night and he only cried once"

"Where is the baby now?" Lauryn swaped things from her bag to her locker. "At Mrs.Crawford house, Anthony mom." Diamond said closing her locker and looking over at Lauryn. "Oh Okaay. I gotta go meet up with baee." Diamond Laughed at how Lauryn started skipping her short self through the hall of everyone

-----

-----

-----

Diamond waiting for Alex before they made there way to the lunch room. They walked over to there usual lunch table. Anthony had one leg inside the table and one out Diamond sat between his legs putting her arms around waisting and her head on his chest after kissing him.

Diamond watched Messiah pull Alex on his lap before kissing her on her forehead and putting his arms around her .. Everybody at the table was coupled up

Cameron & Ahalieia

Diamond & Anthony

Messiah & Alexandria

Shalya & Chad

Lauryn & Travis

Anthony looked down at Diamond who was half asleep on his chest. He pulled her closer to him and put his arms back around her. "Zae what you do to Dee.?!" Chad asked and put food in his mouth. "I think Aj had her up all night." Anthony answered and moved Diamond hair from her face.

"Why you call him Aj if his name is Alejandro?" Laya asked confused. "Alejandro Jae Miller. I call him Aj cause i like it better." Anthony shrugged.

"Welp.. since everybody all couple up and everything. What y'all wanna do tonight?" Cameron said changing the subject. "I wanna go see ride along or something that's new." Shayla said sitting up off Chad alittle. "Alright. We gonna meet up at the movie theatre at around 8:40 and catch a 9:00 movie" Anthony confirmed the time.

The bell rang and everybody started getting up leaving the lunch room. "Babe, get up. We gotta go to class." Anthony said waking Dee up. "I don't wanna" Dee said putting her head back on his chest. "Come on it's our last class. We can sit in the back" Anthony said lifting Dee up. "Ugh" Diamond got up , her and Anthony walked to class together and sat in the very back of class.

"Ms.Perez please pick your head up." Ms.Smith said stopping her lesson. Diamond sat up wiping her eyes. "If i catch you with your head down again that's a detention." Ms.Smith said before going back to her lesson. "ughh." Diamond sat up and looked at Anthony. He chuckled and fixed her hair.

"You begged for him. We gonna keep him together and see how it goes" Anthony smiled at Diamond as she put her stuff in her bag.

The bell rung 15 minutes later and they walked out school hand and hand. "Ewww. nasty nasty" Diamond said as she walked up closer to Cam and Laya swaping spit. Cameron pulled away licking his lips before kissing Laya again grabbing her butt. "Gimme your key Cam. I left mine home." Diamond said grabbing Cameron Key and walking to Anthony car leaving.

"Let's go Cam. Remember we still on school ground." Laya reminded him. "Let's go home. You know Diamond and Anthony not going straight to the house anyways." Cameron licked his lips rubbing Laya butt going to her boobs. "Baee." Laya moaned low. Cameron kissed her neck.Laya legs got weaker as he started going down from her neck. She manage to get in the car. Cameron got in the driver seat and drove off.

Him driving didn't stop one of his hands from sliding over between Laya's legs.

! Votes !

! Comments !

! Share !

- Dee2Wiceee