Part.03

Diamond POV

I walked in the mall and went straight to Victoria Secrets. I needed to get new sets and today is Friday so i know they just got there new order in.

I walked in and they were packed. Damn it must be a sale or some shit

"Hey Diamond. How you doing ?" Kyle asked going behind the counter ringing and checking customers out

"Good. Why yall so packed today ?!" i looked around the store

"Its the new Lady Linger sale. 50% ever 5 items you buy it had to be a matching set and you have to have spent over $60 to get the sale priced"

"Damn. They got you working by yourself. You the only boy thats here ?"

"Hell yeah. Alex in the back putting all them prices on and make sales paper."

"Excuse me. How much is the sets on this rack ?"

"I need help over here."

Everybody was yelling and trying to get different things and rushing to get in the line.

I went in the back to see Alex running around trying to put all the clothes together and print papers at the same time.

"Damn Alex slow down." i said and grabbed my card laying my purse down

"Diamond what you doing here. You don't work today." She spoke breathing heavy as hell

"I came here to buy me some stuff but y'all busy as hell so imma clock in and go help out Kyle in the front before he explode trying to handle all those damn people."

I pulled off my Shirt and put on my work shirt putting my things in my locker.

"Damn. What the hell going on out there? Y'all giving out free clothes or some shit." I turned around to see Messiah pulling off his shirt running to his locker.

Alex started biting her lip at him , I shook my head "Alex" I laughed. She looked at me and shoved my arm

"Siah, Alex over her staring hard. Let me go call Shayla and tell her that her brother got a new stalker" I laughed

"Shush up Dee. When don't Alex look at me I mean look at me. I got that model body." he looked at Alex and winked

Messiah is a tumblr model but he works here when he is not doing any modeling business and on the weekend. I believe him and Alex got something going on.

I went in the front and it look like more people had came in. I got on the register beside Kyle and he looked at me and smiked then continued checking this girl out. She looked about 17 or 18. Kyle is 19 so he didnt really care.

He flashed his smile at her making her giggle and blush

"Call me."

He grabbed her number and she walked off. I shook and finished checking out this couple. Kyle jumped on the counter getting everybodys attention

"If your not in line. Put whatever you have down and leave because it's time for us to close" he said loud for everyone can here him and he got off the counter

Groans and moans got louder as everybody started leaving the store. It was going on 10:30 and we were just getting finish with the last 3 people before locking up.

I jumped on the counter eating some chips and Kyle came and stood between my legs. I hate when boys do that i feel they have control.

"Kyle Move ! you know i hate when boys stand between my legs" I said and pushed him

He got right back between them but closer. He put his hand on my thigh and I looked at him.

"You was jealous ?" He asked

"Huh ... what ? No. Your not mine you can talk to whatever hoe you want to"

"Damn all she did was give me her number all of a sudden she a hoe ?"

"Shidd you dont know who else she done gave her number to or give head to"

"Who you done gave head to ?" he smirked

I wanted to just smack him.

"Nobody. I rather recieve it." I smiled the rolled my eyes

"How many times you recieved it ?" he got closer to me

" Twice .." i choke "It wasn't all that so I dont worry about it"

"Mabey i can make it all that. Make it feel like your first time"

I didnt say anything. He lifted my chin up and looked in my eyes.

He kissed me.

Vote !

Comment !

Share !