Part. 04

Messiah POV

I looked at Alex and her head turned away from me fast. I smirked. I liked when she blushed , her smile was flawless and the way her eyes would brighten up when i complimented her.

I dont pay attention to girls that i think like me , i flirt with them to make them feel some type of way but nothing serious.

Alex is different . Way different . She dont shit from nobody and will straight pop a bitch for talk shit about her family even her friends . I like females that respect there body and had a smart ass mouth.

I dont care what nobody say that shit turn me on to see. To see a sexy ass female yelling at me and shit and all i gotta do is kiss het then fuck her until she forgive me.

------------

I pulled off my shirt and went to go get some water it was hot asf in here. Alex eyes looked at my abs i stopped and didnt say nothing.

She just kept staring biting her lip.

"You like what you see" i said smirking

"W-Why you got your shirt off ?" she stuttered

"Its hot in here. You not hot ?" i walked closer to her

"No-No . You making me hot." She finally looked me in my face

"So you do like what you see." i got in front of her as she put her back on the locker

"You keep looking at my lips. You wanna kiss me ?" She asked

"Can i ?" i bit my lip looking at hers

I leaned down and kissed her of course she kiss back wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist. Alex rubbed her hands up and down my abs. I tugged at her bottom lip she moaned and i slipped my tongue in her mouth. She bit my bottom lip and grabbed the curls on my head. I gripped her ass tighter making her moan.

Alex jumped when she heard the door shut. I licked my lips and sat down pulling her on my lap.

"Dont think just because we kissed imma have sex with you , Messiah"

She was about to get up until i grabbed her a little tighter. Not hurting her tho

"Damn Alex you know im not like that. I respect you for that. I just havent put my lips on a female in awhile."

"Stop with your trust issues. Hoes will be hoes like always. Thots will be thots. bitches will be bitches. Now stop being stubbern"

"The girl i want might not want me. What im i supposed to do."

"Tell her how you feel and stop being all up on me"

"Im falling hard asf for her. I never felt like this towards a female."

"Maybe she falling for you to. You'll never know unless you open up to her or you'll just keep on falling harder and harder"

"Thanks Ms. I know about love and feelings" I smirked letting her up

Know all i need to do is tell Alex i got some deep ass feelings for her...

Vote !

Comment !

Share !

~ Dee2Wice