Part.08

Okay. first.HAPPY LATE VALENTINE'S BEAUTIFUL AND/OR HANDSON !

Imma Remind everyone. Idk if i already said this but i don't want the new readers confused

Nicknames -

Diamond - Dee
Ahalieia - Laya
Cameron - Cam
Anthony - Zae or Ant
Jaedyn - Jae or Kale

.

.

.I love my followers .. #MuchLove

.

.

-----.

"Anthony it doesn't matter what you wanna do or don't wanna do. She's gonna find out one way or another. You two wasn't together when it happened."

"Iknow we weren't but i still feel like i did something wrong. She should have been my first.."

Laya got quiet and Anthony turned around to see Diamond standing behind him looking confused at what she heard or heard wrong. "Who should of been your first at what?" Dee asked still confused

"Baby .. I need to talk to you." Anthony voice trailed off. Dee looked at him. She looked scared but for what ?"

- Flashback

Diamond and Anthony was in her room. Antt was waiting for Dee to get out the shower. She finally got out 30 minutes later

"Damn baby .. your body getting better and better." Anthony said biting his lip as he got up walking over to Dee not wasting any time before grabbed her ass and smashing his lips into hers. Rough but passionate. Dee tried to hold her towel tight until Anthony lifted her by her butt putting her on top of her dresser. "I love you." Anthony kissed down from her neck

"Your the only girl i want."

"The only girl i wanna make love to."

"Remember me. Always from this moment on"

"My touch"

"My taste"

"My voice"

"My eyes"

"My smile"

"The way i make love to you."

Anthony continued making Diamond weaker and weaker as he whispered in her ear.

"I dont wanna leave you but i have to."

At that moment Diamond froze. "What" her words trimbled. "Baby .. yes"

Diamond jumped off the dresser looking for her some clothes

"Baby ... I need to talk to you." Anthony's voice trailed off

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Please dont Tell me your leaving again..." Diamond said in a low voice. "No baby. I told you im not going to leave you again. If i leave your coming with me" Anthony said before kissing Diamond's cheek.

"Then what is it.? Diamond looked in his bright green eyes as he looked back deep into hers before turning away. "I-i have..a son" Anthony stuttered. Diamond didn't say anything. She didn't move. She just stared at the carpet.

"It was a mistake. I was drunk. It was my birthday and Xavier took me to the club. I'm sorry. Iknow we weren't together but i still wanted you to be the girl to have my first child. I made a mistake and i have to pay the cost. My son wasn't a mistake he changed me.. When he was born i stopped doing everything that put him in danger.. i cant afford to lose anybody else that i love to death and can barely live without" Anthony said not taking his eyes off of Diamond

A tear ran down Diamond's cheek. Still not a word left her lips. "Dee please.. Don't. You know i hate to see females cry especially you." Anthony wiped her face pulling her closer to him

"W-What were you doing that could put him in danger..?" Dee asked as her voice shaked

"I was working with one of LA's biggest drug king .. King's pin. Once she told me she was pregnant i wasn't trying to get out of the game i was making more money every day then a celebrity would in a year. I wasn't gonna give two fucks about whether the baby was mine or not. Money was on my mind more then anything. I wasnt worried about getting caught i was worried about getting paid. I mean what dumb ass dont like money??!!. After she was 6 months i started to realize i was slowly turning until my Uncle Jason. My cousins being tossed foster home after foster home because there dad was more into to drugs abd getting money then his owns kids. Going to jail all the time. Getting high all the time. Killing people but not getting caught. robbing anybody around. I said i NEVER wanted to be like him then i realized .. Uncle Jason was coming back to life but inside a new body, a new person, someone who had there life planned. I was turning into him. I didnt like i wanted to stop .... So i did."

"Anthony .. remember how i told you whenever you talk bad about someone and say you never wanna be them and there life is fucked up then you slowly start to changed into that same person you just downgraded.. Life isnt easy mistakes are ment to be made."

"Me wanting to quit and live life with my child costed me his mother. He doesn't have a mother. She was shot and killed in front of both of us. No hesitation. I couldn't take it. I wanted my life back"

Anthony played in Dee hair as he continued tp tell her about his life and how much that happened. "My mom got AJ and i started going back to school. I was quiet because i didn't think you remembered me. All my feelings for you flowed back as i saw you through out school. The way your hips sway from side to side. That beautiful smile. Your laugh it made me feel like i was back on the right path again. If you didnt remember me i was gonna make you remember." Anthony leaned down in Dee's ear finishing his last sentence.

"Can i met him..." Diamond Turned around looking at Anthony. "We can go get him now if you want.?" Anthony told her sitting up. "Okay.." Diamond started getting up but Anthony pulled her down kissing her. "I love you" Anthony looked deep into her eyes. "I love you to babe." Diamond kissed him again before going upstairs to get dress as Anthony went home.

! Vote !

! Comment !

! Share !

~ Dee2Wicee