Chapter One: Revised

Picture on The Side: Garren played by Cameron Bright

**************

You cast a spell on me, spell on me.

You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me.

And I decided you look well on me, well on me.

I groaned and shut off my alarm. So much for 'Glad You Came' being able to cheer me up in the mornings. Today would be my first day at Hiltin High, yay. This would be the first school I had been to in over a year. Staying with the Witness Protection Program was amazing! I didn't want to trade it in for high school! Especially after what he did.

I went to my dresser and pulled on a fresh pair of black boxers. Something felt loose on my chest and when I looked down I saw the problem. My harness had almost fallen from me turning in my sleep. I pulled it back so it was nice and tight and ran out of my room. When I stopped in front of my brother's door I kicked it open with my foot and stomped in.

"Wake up sleeping beauty! First day of school!" I jumped on his bed until he finally stood, groaning in protest.

"Danna, do you have to be so loud?" He complained.

"Sorry, whose Danna? Because I'm Denim!" I smiled at him waiting for him to correct his self.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry Denim. Why are you so loud though?"

I punched him playfully in the shoulder and ran back to my room before he could hit me back. First off, yes I'm a girl. But everyone thinks I'm a guy. Damien is my twin and always forgets I'm 'Denim'. Long stories short, in the Witness Protection Program I was transformed into a guy making me actually look like Damien's twin. Weird yes but you'll understand later.

I pulled on a Black Veil Brides shirt and black skinny jeans. Looking in the mirror, I checked my harness again, can't have lady parts hanging out. I pulled on my four inch high tops and grabbed my  jacket off the desk. Four inch high tops? Well, I had to be the same height as my brother if we were going to be twins. I finished getting ready and ran downstairs to see my brother wearing the same outfit, only his high tops were flats. 

"Aww were adorable! Ready to go sssss-bro!" He corrected with a grin as he started to spin his car keys on his middle finger.

"Yea let's go be seniors at a high school, yipee." I went outside and hopped in the passenger side of my brother's Dodge Challenger. I loved the lime green interior and black racing stripes on his precious baby. Damien got in and backed out of our drive way, careful not to hit the trash bin. I could tell this was going to be fun. *cough* sarcasm. *cough* 

After a few minutes we pulled up to a big brown ugly building, well welcome to hell! Would you like a cookie? I got out slowly and walked to the front of the car to wait on Damien. I took a look around and noticed allot of people were staring at me. Some with confusion, others with anger, and some creepy ones with lust. Just thinking of that was making me shiver in disgust.

'Let's go Danna,' Damien said through telepathy.

'Alright, we have the same classes right?'

'Yea, I wouldn't let you go on your own. I have to protect my little brother don't I? Aah I don't think I'll ever stop finding that funny that I have to call you a guy...'

I chuckled, 'I guess, but let's just get this over with.'

We walked into the building side by side earning the eyes of people in the hall. Well this is going to be fun! Yay for sarcasm! The bell rang and everyone went off to their classes, some giving us final glances as they left. Finally, some peace and a decent amount of space. As I moved over to the other side of the hall Damien started to talk in my head again.