~*~

Luhan shifts uncomfortably, avoiding the smirk that’s plastered on Suho’s face. The moment he stepped inside the car, his gaze never left him. That made him uneasy.

“Uh…” He trailed off, scratching the back of his neck.

“Min-ah is not the girl who you thought she is.” Suho said after clearing the smirk off his face. It suddenly changed into a serious one. “One can compare her to an ocean that always changes tides. It can be fierce, calm or even gentle like the summer breeze. ” When he saw Luhan’s confused expression, he chuckled. “I’m guessing Xiumin-ssi didn’t tell you about your job huh?”

Luhan cocked his head. “But my job is to serve your family, right?”

Suho grinned. “Actually, your job is to serve Min-ah.” Luhan’s eyes widen. “Your job is to tend her needs, guide her through her schedule, support her all the way and protect her even it costs your life. That, Luhan, is your real job. I mean, you don’t have to serve me. I have Xiumin-ssi for that.”

“B-Bo? But I thought I was—“

“Yes, you are our butler. But your main priority is Min-ah. Don’t forget that.” He leans his back at the seat before setting his gaze at the window. “Father is worried about her. He can’t be with her because of business reasons so he decided to hire a P.A for her. But that backfired because Min-ah doesn’t want to be taken care of so we decided to hire a butler instead. But instead of serving the family, you’re serving my she-devil of a sister.”

Luhan didn’t understand why Suho called his sister a she-devil. Yesterday, he honestly felt like he saw a princess straight out from a fairy tale. But he can’t say the Suho isn’t right earlier before leaving the mansion. It was like she doesn’t want to be in the same place as he is.

“Luhan-ssi.”

Suho’s voice snapped him out of his thoughts. “Yes, Suho-ah.”

“Promise me that you’ll stay by my sister’s side no matter how complicated it is.” Luhan stare at Suho’s eyes before placing a firm line on his mouth.

“Nae.”  

~*~

Luhan gripped the backpack tight as he came face to face on the door in front of him. He looked at his schedule for the fourth time before taking a huge gulp. If only Suho and he has the same class then maybe it wouldn’t be awkward to be with the same class as his Agassi.

He remembered the classes he once shared with Chen back at the village. They were only 20 students in total mixed with different ages. He was the oldest so after the teacher would teach the older ones, he would help teach the young ones with their alphabet. This time, though, it was different.

He would be sitting in an armchair with seatmates that he doesn’t know. He would be reading from the books that the Principal just gave him earlier and he would be learning from the knowledge passed down by their teachers. He would meeting new friends or enemies. He’ll experience the world of a normal teenager would be.