Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Luhan yawned, head resting against his arm as he stares at a bunch of students passing by their lunch table. He felt tired, sleepy. The conversation about soccer players that Luhan was really active at flew by out of his ears as Kris, Tao and Lay talked about last night's match.

Ah, last night.

"Hey." Luhan jolts when he felt his arm got nudged by Tao. "What's with you?"

Luhan blinks twice. "What?"

"You're doing that creepy face again." Tao said and gestured the ends of his mouth with his fingers, lips wide as he smiled. "That kind of twitch in your mouth or something. It's creeping me out."

Luhan frowned and playfully dragged his knuckles on the younger's jaw. "Am not."

Before Tao could retort, Kris leaned his back and looked at the person that came inside the cafeteria before humming in amusement. "Hey, so have you heard about this rumor that's circulating the school?" He looks at Lay with a brow raised.

"Not that I've heard - oh! About Byun?" Hearing that got Luhan's attention.

"What about him?" Lay and Kris exchanged a meaningful look before shifting their attention back at the pink-haired butler.

"We just heard it last week, actually. You know, the rumor that Byun Baekhyun's..." Lay paused for a bit. "That he's gay."

Tao's eyes went wide. "Seriously?"

"Apparently so." Kris shrugs.

"But I bet this is just another one of those rumors that Byun's rejected admirers scattered off. I bet it's going to stop soon so let's just let it go... not that I care anyway. It's his life."

"Poor guy." Lay sighs. "I wonder what's gonna happen to him today."

Luhan could only look from afar and sigh.

---

Min-ah surprisingly found herself being caged by none other than Byun Baekhyun once the lockers were finally deserted, a few minutes after the school bell rings. Said girl simply sighs, thinking how overly cliché this type of scenario is and yet this was still the audience's favorite.

"What?"

"Is it you?" Baekhyun growled.

"Is me what now?"

Baekhyun frowns. "The one who spread the rumor."