Chapter 22

• Dedicated to angieshinramyun

Chapter 22

The news about the liplocking (or rather lip brushing) spread around campus like wildfire and none of the students doesn’t know about what happened back at the field trip.

It turned out to be  quite a scandal.

Min-ah lets out a heavy sigh, back pressed tightly against the big tree near the soccer grounds. She’s trying to hide at her peers (followers, same thing) and fanboys that’s apparently crowding her, asking if it was true that they are dating in secret and that the action was only a slip-up to reveal their status. Min-ah groaned. She feels like a celebrity. She despises celebrities and treating her as one makes her blood boil.

Bloody hell.

“Unnie!”

Min-ah jolted in her position and snapped her head towards the direction where the voice came from.

“Unnie!” Hana waved at her in glee. “Unnie, the – mmf!” A hand immediately covered her mouth, preventing her from continuing what she wanted to say.

“Shh… You’re gonna get me caught, you idiot.” Min-ah hissed and pulled Hana down to her hiding spot.

Hana ripped the hand off her mouth and whispered. “Why? What’s wrong?” And as if by cue, she spotted a few guys running off from a distance, following one guy with a weird white bandana on his head. “Ah, I see. Is this about what happened at the field trip last Friday?”

Min-ah gently bumped her head on the trunk. “Apparently, yes.”

Hana giggled. “It was kind of romantic now that I thought about it.” She then leaned forward, knuckles on chin. “And considering that you did kissed Luhan sunbae, do you like him?”

The young Kim urged the need to groan for it had been the thirtieth since Friday did she heard that question. After telling what happened to Amber, the lady guard giggled and squealed like a teenager and kept on bothering –teasing her about her growing attraction towards the pink-haired butler. Xiumin, despite the kiss that took place, asked her too one time after handing her a cup of coffee. Then there was his nosy brother, who apparently knew of what happened because of Amber, who told Kyuhyun, who told him. It was a good thing Mr. Kim was out of the country for business purposes or he too would have heard the news that’s circulating around the house.

And all of them kept on asking the same question.

“Do you like him?” Hana asked with a tilt of her head. Min-ah sighed and refrained from chewing her lower lip, feigning annoyance.

“So what if I do?”

Upon hearing that, Hana’s eyes went wide as saucers. “Omo, are you serious?!”

Min-ah clamps her eyes shut, giving up. “Yes. Yes, I do.” She slumped on the tree and blew a raspberry. “What’s the big deal, anyway?”