Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Luhan’s eyes went wide at the feeling of soft lips pressing against his. He took a few steps back, stumbling over until he landed none too gracefully on the floor, eyes still in wide despite the fact that his bum hurts a lot after that fall. “A-A-A-Agassi?”

Min-ah, on the other hand, just looked at him with the same half-lidded, dazed eyes, blinking indifferently as if the action was just normal and casual. But no, Luhan can’t afford to think like that. As much as he wants to push what happened earlier like nothing, he can’t.

That was his first kiss.

“I-I-I-I…uh…” Luhan continues to stutter a bunch of understandable phrases, face crimson red that reaches the tip of his ears, completely contradicting Min-ah’s dazed stare and blank expression. It was only then when he saw Lay, staring at them with wide eyes did he register that what happened earlier was clearly witnessed by the students in the same room as them.

Oh my god.

“Excuse me, Agassi.” Luhan bows his head and dashes out, ignoring the students’ murmurs and whispers at what they had just witnessed.

Min-ah blinks twice, finally snapping out of her trance and licks her lower lip. “Caramel?”

~*~

“Dude, what was that?”

Luhan stares at himself on the mirror, small droplets of water rushing – falling on his cheeks and down to his jaw, eyes blinking rapidly in nervousness or panic, he doesn’t know. But Luhan feels like his heart was trying to break free and he doesn’t want that because if that ever happened, he’ll die! HE’S TOO YOUNG TO DIE!

“I – I don’t know.”

“She kissed you.” Yixing smirked when Luhan drowns his face with water in attempt to cool his heated face. “I bet the guys who just witnessed that are now dying to be you.” He shrugs. “Or they want you to die. Either of the two.”

“She kissed me!”

“Yes, yes. She kissed you.”

Luhan shakily reaches over and curled his fingers on his ears, whining when he found it even hotter than that of his cheeks. “Oh my god. Oh my god. Yixing, she kissed me. What the hell am I gonna do?!”

~*~

He didn’t do anything.

Instead, he kept on acting like nothing happened. And it was going so well but then, the field trip just had to end after visiting the last destination. And it wasn’t helping that they rode the same bus.

Luhan was in the middle of telling a story with Lay when Min-ah passed by him without even sparring a single glance. She looks tired, he noticed. Sleepy, even, and it looks like all she ever wanted to do at this exact moment is to get some sleep.