Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

Luhan ran his fingers through his pink locks for the third time as he looked at himself in the mirror. The expensive suit that he wore earlier is replaced with a blue coat and red tie uniform, the same clothes that he saw Suho was wearing. 

“Aish! Stay still.” Xiumin exclaimed, furrowing his brows as he fixed his tie. When it was done, he both raised his eyebrows in satisfaction. “There you go, Lu-ge.” He pat his shoulder and chuckled. “You look good.”

It wasn’t a lie. He scanned the person in the mirror another time. He really did look good, handsome even. The compliment made his lips twitch into a small smile.

“Thanks, hyung.”

Xiumin picked something from the floor and threw it towards his direction. Luhan’s eyes widen surprise even though he caught it swiftly with both hands. “Here’s your bag.” He grabbed his hand and placed a few bills in there. Luhan hesitated but Xiumin closed his hand forcefully. “Take it. You need it to get something to fill that stomach of yours.”

“Why am I like this, again?”

The older looked at him in disbelief before leaving the room, dragging him along. “Come on. Suho-ah might get mad if we dilly-dally.”

Luhan could only nod in response.

~*~

“We are gonna be late for school, pabo!” Min-ah exclaimed, rummaging her bag one more time to check if she forgot anything. Suho could only chuckle as he watch her sister. She looked at him, her eyebrows furrowed. “Why are you laughing?”

He just shrugged and averted his eyes at the two person walking towards them. “There he is.” He clapped his hands, the way a person would clap at an opera house, and approach the pink-haired butler. “Good. Good. You look good.”

Luhan bowed. “Thank you.”

Min-ah raised an eyebrow. “Why is he wearing our school uniform?” Their eyes connected for a moment before Luhan broke it off, feeling the heat radiating from his cheeks.

“Take a wild guess, sis.” Suho smirked then turned to Xiumin. “I leave the house to you when I’m gone.” The older nodded in response. Suho gave his sister a knowing glance as he pass her. “Now let’s get educated.”

Min-ah’s eyes widen the moment she realized what her brother’s plans were. She looked at Luhan with wide eyes, who flashed her a quick smile, then back at her brother, who just entered their car with Kyuhyun-ssi opening the door.

“Is something wrong, Agassi?” Luhan quietly asked.

“Yes.” She replied, her eyes still wide. “Go with my brother. I’m taking a different car.”  And with that, she marched outside without sparring another glance at the confused butler.