a new student

It was the second day of freshman year I was really excited,mostly cause I'll be away from my abusive parents. I walked onto the campus and looked around. "Are you Jimin?" And voice asked behind me.I turned."Yes." I replied. "I'm Kim Seokjin and I'll be your guide." The man was beautiful like a girl and he had a very motherly aura around him. "Its nice to meet you." I said and smiled. "Oh my gosh your so CUUUTTTEEE!!." He exclaimed squeezing me tightly "um Seokjin-ah I can't breath." I said." Oh sorry. And you can call me hyung or Jin-hyung." He said letting me go.

After that he showed me around and turns out we had the same classes.

During first period.
"OK class we have a new student joining our class. Come on in."
I walked in and bowed "hello~my name is Park Jimin I hope we can all be friends." I said and smiled which caused gushes in the classroom and a few squeals. "OK Jimin you'll sit next to Kim Seokjin,he's in the pink sweater, and Min Yoongi the one who is sleeping." Ms. Jun said. I headed to my friend and sat in the seat next to him and the sleeping boy who I now know as Min Yoongi."Hi hyung."I said with a smile."hi Jiminie." Jin responded.
after class
"Hey Chim can you wake up yoongi? I normally do but I don't have time today." Jin asked me."of course hyung." I replied picking up my stuff and placing my bag on my shoulder. I was alone except yoongi.

I walked over to his desk and lightly tapped his shoulder. "Hello its time to wake up." I said. He didnt budge. "EXCUUUUSSSJJJSEE MMMEEEEEEEE." I said loudly(I'm trash) and shook him. His eyes fluttered open and he stared at me. "If you try tto wake me up from another nap I'll kill you" he said tiredly. This didn't phase me at all. "You're threats won't work on me I have heard those words everyday ever since I can remember." I said. I saw him blink then eyes grew wide." Wait who are you?." He asked. "Park Jimin I'm new." I said. "So we need to get to music now or we'll be late."