Check it out 2

Check out my other story! Since this story only has one more chapter I would appreciate it if ya'll could check this one out! Here is a sneak peak of the first chapter.....

Chains drug on the ground their sound grating on my sensitive ears irritating my wolf. I stood up preparing for what was coming. Balancing on the balls of my feet I glared at the guard as he came around the corner. Snarling I pulled my wolf Levana forward her hunger for blood shining in my eyes. My eyes glowing as red and black fur began sprouting up through my skin as my hands began shifting into claws and my teeth became that of the beast. My wolf was howling for his blood and I was more than happy to provide, they should know better than to come to me alone.

He smirked at me briefly reminding me of a snake. The way they smile at their prey before they strike, I snarled back, I was ready. Chuckling he pulled a leaver and electricity flooded my cage stopping my shift and forcing me back to my mostly human state. Only my teeth remained in their beastly form. My muscles seizing and spasming made it hard to stand but I had a will of steel and refused to buckle. The guard quickly opened the cage and stepped in slamming the silver chains over my writs and neck. The silver making my skin tingle pushed my wolf even further away.

I went for blood. Latching onto his arm I bit through the flimsy linen of his shirt that covered his bicep. Wrapping my legs around his waist I clung to him as I ripped and tore at his arm. His blood flowing in rivers down my throat and around my mouth making my wolf howl in joy. A large current of bright blood fell to the floor of the cage where it was singed from the flow of electricity letting off a strong odor. It was then that I registered his screaming, music to my ears. My arms not able to move far from my neck held his arm and shoulder in place in a vice like grip, my claws now forming again from the lack of electric currents now drawing blood as they grew into his soft human flesh.

Then the rest of the guards came. My wolf now snarling at the others as she attempted to kill the offending guard (her prey) as the team of seven pried us off of the now almost dead guard. They're collective strength and brute use of bully sticks allowed them to pry me off of the screaming male and force me into more chains and a muzzle made specifically for me.

This was not the first time.

Slowly but surly they drug me to my destination. The arena. It was settled on the edge of a cliff facing the cold southern sea. No wall protected the fighters from falling and it had claimed many lives before. More often than not it provided a place to toss unwanted bodies, no burial place for the gladiators. A large bronze statue of the city's patron god of blood Matric otherwise known as the red god stood watch over the fights glaring down his unmerciful eyes and hatred to those destined to die. The belief was those who died a slave would stay a slave even in the afterlife and they had no honor or place gifted them no matter their deeds.