Chapter 7

So sorry for the wait please enjoy. 

My beta came up to and sat down next to me, shaking the snow out of his wolfs coat he said "She sure is something man....she added two hundred more wolves to the pack in one night.....how will we feed them all."

"I don't know but we have to. Start rationing the food and I want our scouts and some other males to take the debit cards and travel to any town and buy as much as they can carry and come back with it. If I am correct there is a small town 300 miles from here to the east, they can start the trip after the blizzard passes tell them to get light weight food and lots of dried fruit and meat for the pups" I told Alex before standing up and making my way towards the Luna who was now pacing in the snow and snapping at random wolves who got to close.

I barked at her to get her attention her head snapped up and she glared daggers at me and snarled. I sniffed the air wondering what was wrong.

I could smell nothing wrong with her the closer I got though I could feel her panic rolling off her in waves. She looked at me with her large blue eyes and wined and started shaking her head, suddenly I understood she was now part of the pack and had no idea how to block out their thoughts. I quickly linked everyone to block her out so she could calm down and waited. After a few minutes she huffed and laid down in the snow and watch me with a curious look in her eyes.

Lilly****

Following the Alpha towards his small warm home she watched as he entered it and picked up the book in his mouth and walked back out and towards the rest of the pack. Following behind him she watched as he entered the large building and was greeted by the others, some in their wolf forms still others on two legs. Skirting around the strange two legged ones she went to a corner and waited for the room to quiet down. Eventually it did and she curled up and found sleep with her new pack.

Waking up to a wining pup on her leg she tried licking it to make it stop the wining and noise. Instead it started screaming and a strange liquid came from its eyes freaking her out getting up she quickly fled the area fearing she had harmed it and not wanting to face an angry mother she wolf. Making her way outside she stepped over the strange two legged pack mates and others that were wolves till she got to the door. One of the male two legged pack mates opened the door and let her out saying Luna softly and bowing slightly submitting to her. Her wolf puffed out her chest and sniffed him and nudged him affectionately anyone willing to submit could not be that bad. 

The snow and ice clung to every surface possible, the trees seemed to sparkle from the suns rays striking ice clinging to the branches. The sweat grass scent of the alpha hung heavily in the air making Lilly rumble slightly in her chest. Taking off in a dead run she made her way through the snow and past the lake towards a small grove of trees following the trail.

Stopping as she found it she walked through the small archway an ancient oak branch made, she looked around for any intruder. Finding none she let herself shift. The pain of her bones moving and breaking and shaping themselves into that of a human made her cry out in pain. Hitting her knees trembling she felt the strange leaking of her eyes slide down her face. 

The feeling was nothing new she sometimes found herself in this form the transition was always painful but was almost like an itch that had to be scratched. The longer she waited the worse it felt. Her new soft flesh felt strange, her muscles atrophied due to lack of use and she struggled to move. The snow and ice biting at her skin made her shiver her teeth chattering painfully. 

Standing up she made her way towards a large piece of ice hanging from the tree and looked at her refection. Bright red hair with equally as bright blue eyes to match surrounded by small freckles. She touched her face in aw at what she saw in the refection.

"You really are beautiful" The voice startling out of her short trance she whirled around to see her alpha looking at her as he leaned against a tree his arms folded.

Growling she stepped back watching him as he watched her. "I have been alive for almost 200 years now not that you care...you cant even understand me." He said again softly looking up at the sky.

Eric****

"In that time I have seen war after war weather its humans or us wolves alike I am sick of it, all the fighting and blood makes me sick. My family grew up in Germany before the world wars....it was so beautiful then we fled to the forests of Siberia till Stalin took over. We could never avoid the wars they followed us. I think its part of the human condition we crave blood we crave conflict never happy with our slice of the pie."

Huffing I sat down, I could feel her eyes on me watching my every move carefully.

"I remember coming to America in the 60's everyone looked happy but I could tell they were just too tired to fight anymore. Now there is a war over Lunas in the states so many lives are being lost for no reason at all." Frustrated I kicked at the snow making her jump back with a yelp.

"What am I to do with you Luna" I wanted to scream every inch of me wanted to claim her but at the same time I wanted to just let her go I would not trap her.

She sat down about ten feet from me stark naked like the day she was born. Growling I got up and started to leave till I felt a wet nose on the back of my arm, she had shifted and now was looking up at me with those big doleful eyes.