Chapter 22:Broken

Start from the beginning

"The ingridient of the potion which was used more than once was the Sophophorus Bean.Which is the most important ingridient."

"10 points to Gryffindor.You all may start." Hermione and Harry smirked at each other because they were the only two who completed the potions in their 6th year.As Hermione crushed the bean,Cormac was glaring at her.

"What?"she asked the glaring blonde.

"You really hit your teens rel hard."Both Draco and George were clenching their fists.Both started to stand up.But soon they heard a loud SMACK from Hermione's table.

"Would you stop hitting on me?!"she yelled to the blonde.

"10 points from your side McLaggen. Ms.Granger,do you need ice?"asks the worried professor.

"It's fine,sir. If only I had done that on 6th year,he never would've had the courage to go near me again."

"Are you sure,Herms?"

"Yes.By the way,professor,I finished the potion."

"Why did you smack him? Hitting on you again?"

"He 'accidentally' dropped his quill and bent down to puck it up and then I felt a hand on my thigh which was not mine because mine were busy with the potion. (Gross cluck. I know.)"

"Eurghh."Ron said which made her laugh because Lavender had done it in their 3rd year while on Care For Magical Creatures.

"We'll continue tomorrow. Off you lot go then." They all went out. George beside Hermione as usual and the group behind them.

"Jeez. I never knew he was the one who would do that."George sighed.

"Yeah. Because all the girls who had been with him got to a different world. "

"No way. Who were with him before George?"

"Let's see. Pansy,Alixia, Millie,Katie,and Alicia. All wrapped around his finger."

"Gross."

"I know. Hey! It's the competition tonight!"

"Oh yeah!"

"By the way,Harry's proposing to Hannah. "

"OMG. Really?"

"Yeah. You lot will be the last to perform and then after finishing,he will come to the stage and propose to her."

"I'm so happy for them."

"I know." Little did she know that George also has a surprise for her. When they reached the corner,the sight surprised the two. On a wall corner,Draco and Luna were kissing. Hermione pushed George back to the other side and walked fast.

"What about Neville? He's gonna be so broken! "

"He surely will be. It's the best if he never found out yet."

"You're right."

"But somehow sooner,he will find out."

"Herms. We'll just have to eventually tell him. He can't simply walk in on the both of them."

"You're right George. Let's get to classes. "

With Luna and Draco

"Luna. I just can't. "

"Funny you call me that." She took her wand out and pointed it at him. "Stupefy! "She yelled. But the chsrm got back at her and she got revealed her as Jane. One of the youngest Lestranges. Draco took her wand and wondered:how did the spell got back at her? And how did it not hit him?