14

Louis's  Pov

After an hour or something like that Ed is done with what he was doing to that collar 'What did you do?' I ask. As he starts explaining about it 'So here is the key' He says handing it to Harry. 'Thanks so all the things are now locks?' 'Yep' He says. 'Thanks' 'Your welcome' He says as Harry puts the collar back around Niall's neck and locks it he puts the key in his phone case. Niall smiles and leans against Harry who wraps his arms around the boy. I smile at the two and sit down besides Liam. 'If I ever start to vomit randomly it's their fault' I say as they look at us. 'Why?' 'Because you two are being cute and shit' I say. Niall blushes and hides his face in Harry's chest. I put my head on Liam's shoulder and sigh still staring at the two. 'What're we going to do?' Liam asks 'I don't know watch a movie or something like that' Josh says. 'The park?' Niall asks 'Okay' I say. So here we are walking through the park I look around before I feel something hit my head. I look at the others who shrug their shoulders and then at Niall who innocently looks away. 'Niall I'm going to get you' I say as he looks at me before he runs away I run after him as he runs towards a climbing frame and climbs in it I do the same he gets off of it I jump on top of him as we both fall to the ground I turn him around and see that he's giggling like crazy 'Got ya' I say looking down at him. 'Lou? Can you get off please?' He asks I lay down and let my head rest on his chest and wrap my arms around him as he does the same. 'Nope' I say he nods as we lay like this for a while. I feel a hand go through my hair 'You've soft hair Lou' Niall says 'Thanks bud' I say with a smile. 'I'm going to steal you from Harry when he's asleep so if he wakes up alone you know why' I mumble as he giggles. 'hey what's taki- never mind' A voice says we both look up and see the others standing there. 'Haz? I'm stealing Niall from you' I say 'Hell no!!' He shouts 'For a few nights' I say. 'Not gonna happen' Harry says 'Hazzy? Li can keep you company at night' Niall says. Harry looks at Liam and then at us before he sighs 'Ok fine' He mumbles.  'Thanks Haz' Niall says smiling 'But are you staying there for the rest of the day?' Josh asks we shake our head before I stand up and help Niall up.

As his tail happily sways behind him we here someone clear their throat as we turn around and see a mean looking guy and a woman and a dog hybrid who's glaring at Niall standing there. 'Can we help you?' Harry asks as he now stands besides Niall. 'Why doesn't he have a leash?' The guy asks glaring at Niall too 'No need to glare at him' I snap 'Because he doesn't need one' Harry says glaring too. 'Every Hybrid needs one' The dog guy says. 'Shut up dog head' I snap at him. As I look at the collar with spikes on it. The guy and the dog hybrid still are glaring at Niall who now stands close to Harry who wraps his arm around the boys shoulder 'Next time make sure he has a leash' The guy says 'Why? Scared that I attack that dog of yours?' Niall asks rolling his eyes 'Now fuck of I don't have time for you peasants' Niall says flipping them of as he makes a bitch face towards them making me laugh. 'You my friend are a fast learner' I say wrapping my arm around his shoulder. 'learned from the best' He says winking at me as he walks away not saying anything to the three who're still standing there we go after him he stops walking and turns around to look at us 'Stand still' Niall says we nod our heads 'What're you going to do Nibear?' I ask 'Just wait and watch Boobear' He says smirking 'How do you know that nickname?' I ask he looks at Harry before he picks something up. 'Why Harry why?' I ask dramatically He shrugs smirking. Before I feel something hit my head again I look up and see that the others are looking at Niall too who stands there smiling innocently 'Really?' I ask he nods his head before he runs off. We run after him Harry catches up with him as Niall squeals 'Not fair' He huffs pouting but his tail keeps swinging behind him happily. Harry throws Niall over his shoulder 'No Harry put me down' He says laughing 'Nope' Harry says slapping Niall's ass who yelps. 'Hazza please put me down?' He asks pouting. Harry ignores his question and keeps walking Niall huffs but not much later he's smirking as he  tickles Harry's sides who starts laughing and drops Niall.