12

Liam's pov

It's almost been three weeks since Niall has been in a coma. Harry stayed with him all the time me and Louis did go home but we checked up on them every day. I walk into the hospital room as Louis went to get some food. 'Harry?' I ask sitting down beside him. 'Yes?' he mumbles 'Did you eat proparly and stuff?' I ask. 'The nurses brought me some food' He says not looking up 'And yes Kevin gave me blood' He adds. I sigh and look at him 'And Niall?' I ask. 'They said that he would wake up six days ago' Harry mumbles as his voice cracks. I smile sadly at him. 'Where is Lou?' He asks looking up. 'I'm here' Louis says walking inside the room with food and clothes? He throws the clothes at Harry. 'Go take a shower Haz' Louis says Harry only looks at him. Before he sighs and walks towards the bathroom. Louis looks at Niall. The door opens as a nurse and a doctor walk in. We look at them 'What are you doing?' Louis ask as they walk to one of the machines. 'Unplugging this' The doctor says 'Why?' I ask. 'Because it's been too long' The nurse says. 'You're not going to do that' I say. 'Sorry but we have to' She says. 'You stay away from that machine and don't you dare to unplug anything' Two voices growls. We see Harry and Kevin standing there. 'But we have to' The nurse says again. 'As far as I know Mr Horan is my patient and you have nothing to do with him' Kevin says. The two huff and walk out of the room. 'I miss him' Harry blurts out randomly. I can see that he's trying to hold his tears back. 

'But you're with him everyday' I say. 'I mis his smile, his beautiful laugh, His blue eyes. I just miss everything about him' Harry says looking at me. I pull him in a hug but his back is facing Niall. I stare at the boy as his eyes suddenly open. He looks at Harry and smiles big I know one thing that he heard everything Harry said. Louis gave him some water he brought with him as Niall drinks it. He then looks at me 'Don't say anything' I mouth at him as he nods his head. 'Is there something more Haz?' I ask as he leans his head on my shoulder. I look at Louis and Kevin who're trying not to laugh. 'Li I love him so so much I can't explain how much I love him. I just can't' He says as he starts to cry. I rub his back and look at Niall who smirks. 'Hazza Love don't cry I love you too' Niall says looking at Harry. Who jumps I let go of him as he turns around. 'Niall!' Het shouts and runs towards the boy and he hugs him thightly. He hugs him back Harry loosens his grip on Niall. 'How are you feeling Niall?' Kevin asks. 'I don't know somewhat better I guess' Niall says looking at Kevin who nods his head. 'Wait let me test something' Kevin says he leaves and not much later he's back. 'What's that?' Niall asks. 'Blood' He says. Harry looks up at the word blood. 'No Harry' Kevin says as he pouts. He hands the cup to Niall who looks at it then at Kevin. 'Drink it' He says smirking. Niall sniffs at it and drinks a bit from it before he pulls a disgusted face. 'What's going on?' Louis asks. 'I think he's been in a coma for a week longer because the vampire and cat dna are different and I guess the vampire dna vanished' Kevin says(I don't know if that can happen I just type random shit). 'How can that happen?' Harry asks Kevin shrugs. 'So I don't live forever?' Niall asks. 'What?' Kevin asks. 'He wanted to be turned to be with me forever' Harry says. 'I can make sure of that' Kevin says 'Be right back' He says and he dissapears and is back not even a second later. Holding a syringe. 'What is that?' I ask. 'This stuff makes sure you'll live forever and that you won't grow older just like the same thing as a vampire but he doesn't grave blood and other vampire stuff and it won't give any trouble with his cat dna' Kevin says 'How do you know that?' Louis asks. 'Trust me I've seen worse then this' He says we nod our heads 'And yes I know how it works' He says looking at Harry. 'Okay then' Harry says 'Do you want this Niall?' He asks 'Sure' He says Kevin nods his head and walk closer to Niall who tilts his head to the side He looks at Harry who smiles at him and rubs his cheek as Niall starts to purr and leans into his touch. 

'All done' Kevin says after a few seconds. 'When can he go home?' Louis asks. 'In a few days when we're sure that everything is okay' Kevin says. We nod our heads 'I need to get going if something is wrong just call me, okay?' He asks. 'Sure thing' I say. He walks out of the room. I lay down on the bed as Louis lays down beside me. I wrap my arms around his waist and press a kiss on his fore head. I yawn 'Go to sleep babe' Louis says. I only nod my head before I fall asleep.