7

Harry's pov

~3 days later~

We're in this damned cage for three days now. Yes we did get food and something to drink. And they did give some blood but not enough. I run in my vampire speed against the cage door. It only makes a sounds and moves a little bit. I try it again and again.

But I give up. When I notice it won't break. I groan. Why do I have to buy stuff that won't break. 'Damn it' I mumble. I sit down on the bed where Niall is sleeping. I stroke his cheeck. I hear him pur.

I feel the lack of blood. 'Ni?' I ask. And shaking him a little bit. He opens his eyes. 'Yes?' He ask. His Irish accent thick. I smile. And take his hand and look at his wrist. And then in his eyes. 'Go ahead' He mumbles. I look at the gag on the ground.

He looks into the same direction. 'Can I?' I ask. Taking the gag in my hand. 'Uhm sure' He says. I put the gag in his mouth and tie it behind his head. I take his hand in mine. And take it up to my mouth.

I lick on the spot. And let my fangs sink in his skin. The gag muffels his scream. I start drinking from his blood. 'Who is scre- WHAT THE HELL HARRY?!' Louis screams. I take one last gulp from his blood. And pull my mouth away from his wist. Not before giving it one kiss.

I untie the gag. Niall sits up. I did take much blood but not too much that he's going to get dizzy and stuff. The hickey in his neck faded away. You can still see where I bit him. And drank from his blood.

'Harry are you fucking crazy?!' He shouts. 'What do you mean?' I ask. 'Drinking from his blood. How long are you doing that?!' He shouts again. 'Well he offerd it for me to do that' I shrug. 'That's a lie' He grumbles. 'He isn't lying it was my idea. And yes I did give him permission to drink from my blood he needs it. And not that little what you two gave him' Niall speaks up. I look at him. He looks back and give me a smile. Wich I return.

I take his wrist in my hand. Louis gives me a stern look. I rub over the spot carefully. And kiss it a few times. I look trough my eyelashes at louis. And put my mouth on his wrist. Niall looks at me. I lean in to whisper in his ear. 'I only let my fangs sink in your skin, Ok?' I ask. 'Sure' He whispers back. I put my mouth back on his wrist. And let the fangs sink in. Niall let's out a scream. I rub his tigh.

'Let go off his wrist you idiot!' Louis says. I smirk causing to get some blood. I let it stream out back in his vein. Louis I see his eyes widen. 'LIAM!!!' He screams. He starts to panic for some sort off reason. I see from the corner off my eye that Niall is acting to get unconscious.

I see a little smirk on his face. Making me smirk too. 'Why are you scre- GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM!!!!' Liam screams. I feel Niall tense up a little bit. I'm still rubbing his thigh. He relaxes a little bit.

I feel someone pull me off of Niall. Liam pushes me against the cage. 'WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!!' He screams. In my face. 'What do you mean?' I ask. 'YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM DON'T SAY YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DID!!!' He still screams. I see Niall mentioning for me to come. I push Liam off of me. And run in vampire speed out off the cage. Niall is already out of it. I close the door and lock it.