6

Niall's Pov

'Ni wake up' I hear someone say. I only turn around so my back is facing him. And sleep further. 'C'mon wake up' He says. 'No lemme sleep' I murmer.

I feel the blankets ripped off of me. I groan and turn around to take the blankets. Only for me to fall off the bed. I open my eyes. And see Harry hovering above me. I stay on the ground. 'C'mon stand up' Harry holds out a hand for me to take. I sigh and take his hand anyway. He helps me up. 'Are you hurt?' 'Nah I'm fine' I say. He nods. I walk towards the door. 'Don't you want to change?' he ask. 'Nah' I say. He only shrug.

Harry walks up to me. And stops me from walking any further. 'What are you doing?' I ask him. He flatten my hair. 'Oh' I say purring. Leaning in his touch. 'Come little kitten' He say. 'I'm not little' I say pouting. 'Yes you're' He say. ''m not' 'Are so' I'm still pouting.

He presses his lips on mine. I kiss him back. He bites harshly on my bottom lip. I hiss at him. He tugs on my lip and let it go. 'Your lip is bleeding' He smirks. 'Not funny Styles' I say. Walking downstairs. Where Louis and Liam are sitting on the couch.

'Hello sirs' I say jokingly. And walk over to them. 'So Harry managed to wake you up' Liam say. 'No, that's why I'm sitting here right now' I say in a duh tone. Louis laughs. I smirk. 'What's so funny here?' Harry asks. 'The Irishman needs some manners' Liam says fake hurt. Making me laugh. 'And why's that?' He ask. 'I'm proud of my son' Louis says. Putting an arm around my shoulder.

I hear my stomach grumble. I stand up and walk to the kitcen. I take a bowl. And the cereal and some milk. I put the cereal in the bowl and pour the milk in it. I take a spoon. I take out a plate. And some bread. I take the cheese. And butter. I hear Louis and Harry talk.

'No I'm not gonna do that' I hear Harry say. Do what? I think to myself. 'Why not? He can experience the bdsm live' Louis says. 'I'm not gonna make him apart off of that he's to innocent and sweet for that kind off stuff' Harry says. I furrow my brows. Bdsm? What the hell does that mean?.

'What changed your not to go in a bdsm relation with him?' Louis ask. 'I don't want him to be apart of it. He's to innocent for that stuff. And I haven't thought about it. And I'll only do that when he wants to. And I know that Liam wouldn't  appreciate it either.

And all the other people were into that. If I ask him what bdsm means he woudln't even know that. And I can't do that to him' Harry says. I raise my brow in confusion. They went quiet after what Harry said. I sigh and take the orange juice. And pours it into a cup. 

I take my food and decided to walk in. They went quiet. I take a seat next to Harry. I see Louis giving him a look Harry only shakes his head. Louis sighs. I start eating staying quiet the whole time. Liam walks back in. 'Lima what were you doing?' I ask.

'I was walking around a little bit' He says. 'Okay' I say eating further. I put the plate and bowl away. I drink the juice and put glass down. 'Haz you ok?' Liam ask. 'Yea why wouldn't it?' He say fast. 'It looks like you can use some blood' Liam says. 'No 'm perfectly fine' He says. I look at him. And shrug. I cuddle into his side. He wraps his arms around me.