5

Louis's pov

Me and Liam walk into the school. We walk to his locker. I put my stuff in his Locker. 'Let's look for Harry and Niall' Liam suggest. 'Sure why not?' I ask. First thing we do is walk to Niall's locker. Harry is hugging him from behind and has his chin on Niall's shoulder.

'Since when became you two a thing?' I ask and wiggle my eyebrow at them. They look at us. 'What happend to your neck?' Liam asks. I look at Niall's neck. 'Bud who did that?' I ask. Niall start blushing and hide his face in Harry's chest. We coo at them.'But seriously who did that?' I ask again.

'Uhm' Niall mumbles against Harry's chest not looking up. Harry got a smirk on his face. 'I geuss I already know who did that' Liam says. 'Yea me too now' I say. 'Well are you coming or what?' I ask. 'Sure' They say at the same time and start laughing.

I smile at them. They interwine their fingers. I walk behind Liam and jump on his back. 'Really Lou?' he ask. 'Mhm' I hum. He walks to the classroom. When Liam walked in the room. The teacher looks at us with a what the fuck look. He walks to out tables in the back and put me down. I give him a kiss on the cheeck.

The other stundents walk in. After a few minutes the teacher start explaining. I'm not paying that much attantion. 'Louis?' 'Huh? What?' I ask. 'What is the answer?' she asked. 'Uhm... I don't know' I say. 'Next time pay more attantion' She says. 'Yea yea' I sigh. I look at the teacher. But not catching on what she's saying. I shrug and lay my head on the table and yawn.

I close my eyes. After a few minutes. I feel someone slap the back of my head. 'Ow, why did you do that?' I ask. Looking up. To look at Liam. 'You were sleeping' He says in a duh tone. 'Can't I sleep anymore? This is just boring' I say. 'Then why are you here?' the teacher ask. 'I don't know because I've too bla bla bla' I say. Rolling my eyes. Causing Liam to slap the back of my head again. 'Ow' I mumble rubbing the spot where he hit. I slap him back.

After one hour the bell rings finally. I put my stuff in my bagpack. And wait for Liam. When he's done we walk to the canteen. And wait for Harry and Niall. Who came walking in. Harry takes a seat. Niall sits on his lap. People are looking at them. Some people coos at them. Causing Niall to hide his face in Harry's neck. Most of the time. 'What do we've next?' I ask. 'Gym class' Niall says sadly. Harry whispers something in his ear causing him to nod. The bell rings.

We walk to the locker rooms. Niall has the whole time a pout on his face. 'Don't be sad' I say to him. I put a arm around his shoulder. 'But I don't want to' He says. 'I know, but you're gonna be alright' I say. He only shrugs. 'C'mon bud cheer up' I say. He looks at me and then again at the ground. I look at Harry and mention him to do this. I go walk beside Liam. The two infront of us are talking about what I don't know it's not louder then a whisper.

We walk into the locker room. And start changing to my gym cloths. Niall is standing some where else in the locker room. Because of his ears and tail. Someone walks the direction where Niall is. I run to him and stop him before he can go any further. 'Can you move I've to get something' he says. 'Sorry but you can't not now at least' I sass him back. 'But I-' 'No buts now go back over there and don't try to go in here again' I say. He huffs but walk away.

I smirk. And walk back to the other two. Not a minute later Niall came out of there. Keeping his face straight. 'Hey babe lighten up will ya' Harry says walking over to him tilling him up in the air. And makes a circle an put him down giving a kiss on his nose. Niall giggles. 'That's better' Harry says. I smile at them. And walk over to Liam and start kissing him. Soon we're making out. 'Go get a room' I hear Harry say. We look around. He has his hand infront off Niall's eyes. 'He's too innocent to see this. So go get a room. And you don't ruin his innocence with your making out sessie. Only I've permission to do that not you two' Harry says. Me and Liam start laughing.