Abusive Relationships

STOP WITH THE ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS

It is isn't goddamn romantic any about it.

WARNING MENTION OF RAPE, ABUSE, UNDER AGE, FORCED RELATIONSHIPS

I just wrote a "relationship" (they were never together) there one was a kidnapper and abused the one he did actually love. Of course the other person who was kidnapped got Stockholm Syndrome and got to scared to do something against the other one.

I know I have said I would never write a kidnap story but it happened because I thought I could maybe do it a little bit better than some others have done.

Anyway, after I was done with the story (it is called He Is The Psycho if you guys wonder and it is here on Wattpad) people was sad the two didn't got together because I made that the kidnapper/psycho go to jail and the victim went mental ill. And people said they wanted them two together.

It is kinda wrong, I wanted to show what can happen IN REAL LIFE. Which happen every day that people get kidnapped and are forced to abusive relationships and can't get out of it without any help.

And how popular isn't the book Fifty Shades of Grey books/movies? Now people kinda want to be in a abusive relationship? At least the first movie (I have seen it but didn't really enjoy it) Grey literally wanted to see Ana cry while punishing her. Did people think that was okay?

So what the hell have happened to everyone with abusive relationships? How have they got so damn popular?

Now some of you probably are like:
"These stories aren't real, and we all have our kinks"

Yes these stories aren't real but sadly the world is.

Everyday there are women/men/non-binary people that are in a abusive relationship that they can't get out of it. They suffer, they lose everything, they have no one to talk to, they are living with fear, and they have it hard to leave.

Everyday young girls younger than 18 are forced in to relationships and have to marry to 50 year old men and most of these are in secret. These girls can have their first child at the age of 14, these girls can't go to school, these girls can't go back to their family, these girls can be punished by their men and are defend less.

Everyday someone get raped and the rapist can go free because the system is fucked up. Everyday someone get kidnapped and can't flee, you see a picture of a person is missing/kidnapped, their family is crying for help, and the person can have been kidnapped for 10+ years before they are found.

So stop for a moment. Think about again why abusive relationships are popular. Think how it would be, coming home with fear, being prepared to get a punch at you that you have to cover up, being forced to not go out, forced to leave your family and friends. Think about getting words at you that will make you feel ill about yourself, that you think you have to be lucky because the partner chose you because no one would pick a "whore" for a partner.

Abusive relationships are a big problem today in many countries and the victims are living with fear. Today there are people that see it as a kink, people ship the abusive relationship.

BDMS is another thing, the two people have agreed what they want to do to each other and doesn't actually want to hurt each other.

One day you may meet someone who have went out from an abusive relationship that tell their story, one day you may meet someone who IS in a abusive relationship. Help them, be open because one day it can be someone close to you or yourself who end up in the abusive relationship.

Don't be afraid, update the closet ones if something weird happens in your relationship so they also know what happen. If you get punched go to the police, do it like on a weekday like you are going to your job. These are some few tips in the early abuse, and don't trust the words "it won't happen again" because it shouldn't have happen in the first place.

People who have been in a long abusive relationship have it harder to get out, they can have it hard to trust people ever again.

So once again, stop make it romantic about the abusive relationships, its aren't healthy and the victims need help.