Kidnapped Fanfics

Stockholm Syndrome. Every fanfic ends with Stockholm Syndrome.

I have now read some few of these fanfics and if we're going to be honest it's most My Chemical Romance fanfics.

Yes I will sometimes bring up examples of fandoms, I may even bring up a fanfic. Which I kind of don't want to since the writer may find it offensive.

But My Chemical Romance, you can find kidnapped fanfics. Mostly they are scary at first and the character think so too. Until BAM STOCKHOLM SYNDROME.

Suddenly the character that was kidnapped likes MCR and think it's sad and can't help to fall in love.

Sometimes in these kidnapped fanfics (not only MCR fanfics) the victims are even happy to be kidnapped.

I have read also some few 5 Seconds Of Summer kidnapped fanfic. Which make me goddamn wonder a lot.

How the fuck does they success to kidnap a person to another country threw a goddamn plane? A PLANE FULL WITH PEOPLE. The victim can scream any goddamn time but chose to not?!
Also, ever heard of pass? Without that you can't fly anywhere.

So that is the most unrealistic thing that can ever goddamn happen. But the authors are always so damn smart to explain how they get in to a airplane:

'They showed a pass of me which I honestly have no clue how they got it and I honestly don't want to know.'

And why do they write the kidnappers so scary at first when later on they are kind and love the victim and want to make out with them and want to marry them?

If they are scary stay with that. Also, sometimes there isn't no reason they kidnap someone ?

And why do you want your idol to kidnap you? I would have freaked out. It means that the idol I trusted is a kidnapper and may want to hurt me.

Which most kidnappers does. They mostly want something too, like money, before they will let go of the victim.

Why does people write about being kidnapped?

My Theory:

1. They think it's romantic... it isn't though it's scary as shit.

2. They want a bad boy and the only way to get a bad boy is to be kidnapped to then later understand they had a tragic childhood they had and the way they love the victim. Then they have make the bad boy to a nice boy.

3. Literally, I don't know. It scary as shit to be kidnapped by someone.

Also, I found a Harry Styles fanfic about being kidnapped. I'm pretty sure you know which I mean when I say that it's a book now on Amazon.

Well anyway it was kind of interesting story, it could be good but in my opinion it really wasn't.

I mean, the way character describe Harry is that he has schizophrenia which is interesting and good idea but clearly, Harry is full aware of this, which is mostly not realistic.

People who get diagnosed with schizophrenia have mostly no clue they had it and sometimes maybe won't even admit they have it.

But anyway, in the Harry Styles fanfic the victim doesn't end up with him actually which is good. But she still got Stockholm Syndrome since she wanted to meet him and she kind of liked him in the end.

To all who write kidnapped fanfics:
How would you actually act if you got kidnapped by a freaky old man who claims he loves you?
Not romantic.

So my suggest is, keep your goddamn idols as the kidnappers but don't make the story to a Stockholm Syndrome story.
Okay your character can be scared of the idol and doesn't protest. That is fine since usually it tragic happen you will get beaten up by the kidnapper. But don't make the victims fear to something romantic.

Also, it seems many don't know how the story will end in those fanfics? Well maybe they made a deal with a police? Maybe the FBI came and arrested them at last? Maybe a man with an axe come and cut up the kidnappers stomach to rescue the victim?

But that's just my opinion.

~

Extra stuff:
Maybe some few a confused what Stockholm Syndrome and Schizophrenia is so I will quickly explain.

Stockholm Syndrome: It obviously happened in Stockholm and it happened at 1980 (I don't bother to look up). It was a rob in a bank and the robber held everyone in the bank as hoist to threat the police.

Eventually the people started to feel sad about the robber since everyone was chasing the poor robber. So they told the police not to shoot or arrest the robber.

Basically Stockholm Syndrome is when you start to feel bad about the one who have treat you badly.

Schizophrenia:
It's a disease that mostly men gets at the age between 18-25 (not everyone gets it). Women gets at 45+ (of course it doesn't need to come in that age, it can come in teenage years). There is different stadiums of this disease, you'll get a lot better if you notice the syndromes early since you can "cure" from this.

Schizophrenia can be different as I said. You can have mix with Hallucinations and start to see things that you can't tell apart from real or not real.

You can hear voices. You get aggressive (don't need to but mostly it is) and you have it hard to be with people.

You can also have different personalities that you perhaps won't remember or recognise you have. Or maybe you can? I have only read and seen videos there they don't really remember their other self.

Basically this is scary as shit disease since it can be worser if you don't recognise the syndromes early. It can be cured or not but you get medicines that will take calm down the disease so you can live pretty normal life.

Also not everyone can get it. It's a disease that can go threw a family or you can get it if something BIG happened in your childhood, but mostly it's a disease that go threw a family.

I suggest you look about this disease to understand more.

Quick fact about schizophrenia: The disease can come up in some video games. Mostly horror games.