Adopt Fanfics

This kind of fanfics gives me nightmares.

Okay sure, the character (mostly the writer as the character I believe) is way to young for their idols.

So they decide they can be adopted by them.

I literally hate these kind of fanfics since they all start the same way. LITERALLY.

"Hi I'm SuchSpecialName and I'm 14 years old(between 13-17 is usually a character).

My parents died before I was born, I know tragic.

Now I'm stuck at this orphanage and I have a shitty house lady that hates me. Also everyone else here hates me.

Now the shitty house lady tell us it's time for adaption time. I will never get picked.

I put on my shirt that happens to be my idol, I also dress in a way my idol would probably have liked. I go down the stairs and IDNEJRJORJRJROFNROSPSLWKEOD MY IDOL IS HERE!?!!

'Oh hi,' says the idol to me and smiles at my shirt. 'I see you're a fan to me'
'OMG YAS I AM YOUR BIGGEST TOO'
'Done you're adopted! Now go and pack your stuff!'
"

And that's how they all start. And I stop reading.

Why is this such a popular thing? Being adopted by your idol? Like okay Angelina Jolie adopts kids which is adorable of her but she probably doesn't adopts fangirls.

If I were an idol and I had to adopt a kid I would, honestly, take a young boy/girl that doesn't know who I am. Not a freaking 14 year old girl that jumps every time they see me.

I don't know how those fanfics got so popular. And I promise you. They are everywhere.

You can't avoid them. They will hunt you down.

I honestly don't know what happens when they get adopted because:

1. The writer didn't know either and decided to stop it right there.

2. I'm afraid it will be.. well a relationship between the idol and the kid. Which is just a nope.

3. Their life in the rest of the story is probably about being bullied and no one likes them.

So why does everyone like these fanfics so much? Or write them?

My Theory:

The writer is probably a teenage, maybe to young for their idol. Impossible for them to write about a relationship between a 14 year old girl and 20+ guy/girl.

So they decide that getting adopted by their idol is a good thing. The idol shows love to them threw "family-love". In that kind of way they get a cute relationship with their new dad/mom.

And I don't mean Daddy Kink geez.

So to all the teenagers that write adopt fanfic.
Do it in another way please. Sure you maybe get excited over it but I'm sure you can write in your own original way. Maybe a background why your idols need to adopt? Is it a homosexual couple that decide they want to start a family?

Maybe change the story? What if they adopt a boy instead of a girl?

I'm sure you can come up with your own adoption story, don't make it like everyone else. It can be really cute to see from the idols POV when he/she adopt a kid and... maybe not a teenage fangirl.

But that's just my opinion.