Teacher and the student

"There is a new teacher who is super hot and will be out teacher!"

Stop. Stop it right there.

How old is you character? 16? 17? And the teacher is like 25-26?

It isn't that bad if you think about it but mostly these fanfics are played in America and you're legal to have sex at the age of 18.

But seriously, who actually decide to start to flirt with a teacher? I had some very few hot/nice looking teacher (like 2) and of course I didn't flirt or no one else did because it is just wrong.

Sure you can say that they look good but maybe not in front of them?

Isn't it also pedophileish (? I sometimes add 'ish') of the teacher to love a younger student? Isn't it wrong?

Also it is so stupid in those stories since the teacher is like:
"Hey, you, quiet student with good grades (sometimes there is students with not good grades), come over here."
"what is it sir/miss?"
"yeah you need to come to my class after school because you have low grades in my subject."

And what happen on the goddamn first after class lesson? Nothing. The student usually sit there and does their stuff without getting help from the teacher? Like, thanks for the help?

And then the student have to come back and they talk and everyone else is like "oh I wish it was me who went on the teachers after class lesson".

Then the teacher offer to drive home the student and then next time they make out. Like why.

It is illegal and why have sex in a classroom? It is just wrooooong. If I found out someone had sex in one of the classroom I had I would be disgusted.

These fanfics are just the same and it's boring and would probably only happen if you did study on University at the age of 23 and the teacher is 30.

So why these fanfics? I don't know? Do the author wish they had hot teacher? Do they wish the a teacher would make out with them?

Like just think of it, why would a teacher start to flirt with someone who is 16-17? They know that is illegal and probably wanna date someone who is 20.

One time I read in a magazine there girls could send their problems in and get answers. And don't you think one of these girls had problem with love with their teacher?

And you know what was more disgusting? She was 16 while her teacher was 64 years old and her problem was to tell her friends that she was in a relationship with their teacher.

Like wtf.

So for me teacher and student love stories are just a nope. It is wrong. Well it is wrong if it's between a 16-17 student and 25-6 year old teacher.

Believe me, there is no chance that a 20 year old human can become a teacher without having study about it in University for 5-6 years. Or 4 years. I don't know, I'm not studying for it.

See ya!