Direct Messages

Sending messages, not hard to write.

So why not let make a full book with only sending messages?

These "stories" aren't boring they are great and fun, I wouldn't mind to write it for my own but I'm not funny so it would be boring and serious. And it wouldn't be text messages only, and it would be non DM story...

But they are everywhere, this have been so popular it's unbelievable.

It can be a chat between your otp or a chat between your idol and a fangirl. And it's usually on kik or twitter Direct Messages (DM) it happens on.

And it can start out really silly. On kik it's just a suddenly slump they start to text each other.

And on DM it usually that the idol/top follow the fangirl/bottom. And the fangirl/bottom text them. Or maybe it is usually the idol/top that text them?

Anyway I can say, that I have twitter and I can DM two of my idols. I have literally spam one of them without getting an answer from them. And the other idol... well I'm way to scared to text them because I'm afraid I will annoy them and they will block me

hahahahaha

haha.. ha.

Moving on.
It can be cute just to see some text messages but we never really get to see what is going on in their minds.

Or in some stories you will see it.

Anyway.

It's not really a story in my opinion? It just something an author just thought "okay this is a fun idea" and make it for fun.

I have seen their "crap" (I don't say it's really a crap fanfic but I mean a silly/humour book) fic gets most read out of all their other fanfics that they have work really hard with.

Which is sad.

I think it just little information in these  DM books, some can start off by being boring and they just text what they are doing and then the chapter is at the end.

Also I usually hate not being able to know what people are thinking in books, you are suppose to understand why people in books make a decision or why they said that. In DM they just send short answers that doesn't give much information.

I kinda hate how easily they can block each other or leave each other on read and us who read ask "well what the hell was that good for?" and then in next chapter they write something they have a life or was tired of the other person like okay? Still makes no sense?

So I don't like these stories, but it is okay we all like different things!