[Y/N] Stories

Kind of cute I guess but it gets me annoyed and I quite reading after a while.

These are called Reader x BasedOnWhatYouLike

It can be cute at first, imagine you meeting the idol and you get to read it! But you have to admit, you get tired after a while.

The author either write in "I" perspective or "you" perspective. And "you" have always annoyed me. And how they need to describe "me."

[Y/N] [E/C] [H/C] [B/S]

you get tired after a while seeing those things right? At least I do.

And sometimes they describe the character (me) in a way I would never act like what, I thought this would be me not an evil twin of mine who start to bitch about one misunderstood thing.

And these Reader x Stories have been really popular in Undertale.

Undertale is an amazing RPG game that is really famous right now and have bring emotional, break the fourth wall, spaghetti, life advice and joy to most of us who have played or have seen it.

It became popular quick. Really quick and everyone started to make stories. And mostly Reader x Undertale.

The game have been so popular that you want to be in it. You want to meet all the monsters. So that's why there's so many Reader x stories about it.

But it mostly the same I guess. It's either how you are looking for Frisk and falls down too or that monsters are in human world and you meet them.

Not only does 'Undertale' exists but also 'Underfell' 'Undertail' 'Underswap' which is, you understand, different from the original game. Underfell is that everyone is evil and Frisk makes them nice.

Expect Sans that I believe is a nice guy in that. But I have always wonder that with Underfell Sans.

Why does he sweat a lot?? Like who came up with that he would sweat a lot?

Underswap is basically everyone have different personalities. Sans is like Payparus and Payparus is like Sans.
They just made Payparus like Sans because they need Sans personality that everyone loves.

Undertail... I think Frisk is the monster? Like monsters is ruling over the world and it's the humans that are hiding. So Frisk fells in to a human world.

But either way, you will find in all those AU stories a Reader x story.

And I understand so much! It would be great to be there yourself and explore and be nice and have monsters as your friend but it really annoys me with [Y/N] comes up.

And basically, those stories are all the same (I mean now Undertale) because they write just like how the game is and how others have write.

So there is many reasons why you want to read a Reader x story. I read them to see what personality this character, that is suppose to me, have. Mostly they never fit in with me.

And I think I'm not alone.
I think everyone have say "I would never do this" "that's not me"
"omfg what?? no why would I ever do that?? so stupid okay I'm out!"

That's because it's authors character that choose it will be your name.

My opinion:

I personality would rather see the author write one actual name. It would be easier and then be like "oh okay I wouldn't do this but this character that isn't me did it".

Makes sense right?

Because we are all different and the author choose 1 personality that doesn't fit us all. It would be better off with a name for the character.

But that's my opinion.

~

Keep doing with you Reader x stories it is a nice thing.