Chapter 27

Previously on I'm Watching You...

Harry walks around the hedge revealing houses of many Victorian styles. Harry points at a certain house.

"That's our objective." I follow his finger and gasp in shock.

"Harry, isn't that the house of Lauren Jauregui."

Y/N pov

He looks at me nods at me.

"Well, technically it is, but the house belongs to Dinah, and the other four beauties live with her." 

Oh great, this means...

"Harry, this isn't a good idea plus, I live close to them...really close," I tell him, panicking. He looks at me a gives me a guilty look.

"Sorry, Little Lady, we can go back to school if you feel uncomfortable." He tells me with genuine concern. I shake my head no.

We started this, and we will finish it.

"Okay, if you are sure... Let's do this." We walked the house, and Harry started making weird noises that sounded like the Mission Impossible theme song.

"Harry, what are you doing!?" I softly yell at him. He looks at me and puts his fingers at his lips in a 'shh' motion. I roll my eyes at him, but the numbskull ignores me.

Harry walks to the door and guess what he does? He freaking knocks.

"Hellooo, is anyone home?" I walk over to him and hit the back of his head.

"The heck Harry, seriously."

"What? They aren't even here."

Then why...never mind.

I walk around the back of the tall house and notice an open window.
I call Harry over, and I show him the open window. He grins and gives me a high five.

"Well done, Sherlock Holmes." I give him a chuckle. He climbs through the window, but I stop him, and he looks at me with a confused look.

"Harry, aren't there any alarms inside." He looks at me and smirks.

"Trust me, and there isn't." He states. I nod, and he enters through the window. I follow after him and land on the wooden floor.

 I follow after him and land on the wooden floor

"Talk about wealthy people." I hear Harry say with a low whistle. He looks at me.

"Okay, Little Lady, I'll explore this floor, and you can explore the 2nd floor." I look at him like he's crazy.

"No, that's how people die in the horror movies, so...are you insane?" He disagrees.

"No, they die in groups plus, we'll cover more ground if we split. Give me your phone." I begrudgingly give him my phone, and he does whatever he does and gives it back.