Chapter 21

Previously on I'm Watching You...

I pick up the mirror but as soon as I lift it to look at my reflection, I drop it in shock.

I think I just saw the bedroom I was kidnapped in.

Y/N pov

I shakily pick up the mirror once more time to see if the bedroom is still there. As I look at it, the mirror again, hoping to see my own reflection, I still see...The bedroom.

This is some freaky stuff.

This time I don't drop the mirror, but instead of looking away, I look closer. I notice that the room looks exactly like the one I was 'kidnapped' in, except I can see the bedroom door, bed and the bathroom, but no windows.

This must be a side view then...hmm

As I observe the room, I notice someone enter the room that is in the mirror. I look to find Ally and Dinah? They close the door behind them, and Dinah seems to lock it.

That's weird. I can't hear anything.

Dinah seems to be arguing with Ally. Actually, it looks more like yelling. Ally is shrugging her shoulders in shock.

She must be surprised at Dinah's outburst.

Dinah is now slowly moving to Ally. Ally is moving slowly backwards, but her back hits the wall beside the nightstand.

Now that is cliché.

Dinah sets her hands on the wall as if trapping Ally. Dinah lowers her head and lips to Ally's ear. Dinah's lips are moving, but obviously, I can't hear them.

What a useful useless mirror.

Dinah's lips stopped moving, which I assume she stopped talking. Ally started vigorously nodded her head.

Dinah seemed pleased and moved away from Ally to the door. She unlocked it and went out, leaving a frightened Ally behind.

Woah, that was...something.

After a few moments, Ally moved away from the wall. She walked to the closet and tore it apart as if looking for something. Ally then walked to the silver-coloured dresser and almost ripping the drawers open.

She even looked so frustrated her face almost changed colour

She even looked so frustrated her face almost changed colour. As soon as she closed the drawers, she froze. She slowly turned around and looked directly at me? And she smirked.

I widen my as and slam the mirror shut. My heart is literally beating so fast and hard that I'm sure China can hear it.

After a few minutes of calming down, I stand and walk over to the bed and notice that Orion is fast asleep. I look towards the alarm clock, and it reads 6:17 am.