Chapter 13

Previously on I'm Watching You...

"You will be in this group for the rest of the year is that fine Y/LN."

I just smile even though I'm screaming inside. Coach walks away and all the girls are giving me is sinister smirks and whispered words that surly crept me out.

"Hey, there princess."

Y/N Pov

I just stand there awkwardly and highly confused because the name sounds so familiar I shrug it off since I'm perhaps hearing things and this town is weird anyway. I look around the gym and notice Harry with a group of people.

Wow, where'd you come from?

Then I remembered Selena told me Harry was in this class with me, but he could have come and greeted me. As if feeling my gaze Harry stops talking with his group and looks over to where I'm situated. He gives me a smile and waves as if apologising for not greeting me earlier.

I wave back and reciprocate a smile, but it fades as I hear a throat being cleared. I turn my head to the mystery five. They seemed to be giving Harry a death stare which caused him to turn back to his group probably.

He is so lucky he's far from me right now.

I would slap him for leaving me with these girls. I gaze at the girls and they seemed to stare right back at me after mentally killing Harry.

Each of them gives me a sinister smile except the tallest one who is giving me a glare, I think her name is Dinah from bio. The shortest one comes forward and stands in front of me.

"Let me introduce myself, I am Ally." She says eerily. Okay.

"I'm Camila. How lovely to meet you." She says with a smile that is highly unsettling. I remember her she was the one who stared at me on my first day.

"My names Normani, but I'm sure you already know that and I see the uniform is very fitting." The dark-skinned girl says mischievously.

Ah, the one who gave me these clothes and assuming it fits.

"I am Lauren, such a pleasure," she smirks.

I look towards Dinah expecting her to introduce herself as everyone else did, but all she does is throwing glares my way. The four girls look at her probably waiting for her to introduce herself as well.

"I don't see why I should introduce myself to her, it's not like she doesn't know who I am." She sneers in my direction.

Geez, who killed your dog.

I actually did nothing to her and here she is being obscene towards me.

"Wow talk about dis-respectful." I mumble under my breath.

Just as I say that the Normani, Ally, Lauren and Camila look at me and raise their eyebrows as if I offended them in a way, but Dinah looks like she wants to rip me to shreds.

"What.Did you. Just say?" Dinah asks me in a deathly calm voice.

Now I regret saying that.

Ally walks over to Dinah and whispers something in her ear causing her to turn around with the group and walk out of the gym without them saying anything. Before they leave Lauren gives me a look I can't decipher.

Well I just added myself to their enemy list...how fan-flipping-tastic

...

ring...ring...ring

Finally, the day is over luckily I changed out of my gym clothes. As I leave gym class I head over to my locker leaving my books since I don't have homework. As I'm about to close my locker I hear someone whisper close to my ear.

"Boo," I scream and punch the person only for it to be blocked by the one and only...Harry seems to find this amusing with laughter glistening through his eyes.

"Why would you do that Harry? This place is scary as it is." I frown at him, but I am slightly humoured by his little prank.

"Aww sorry, there little one. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me the most gorgeous guy in the world?" He says with a cheeky smile.

"Yes, I forgive you," I tell him, but he frowns when I finish telling him. Harry starts shaking his head.

"No, you're supposed to say-" he pauses "-Oh yes Harry I forgive you my handsome future boyfriend and let me seal your apology with a kiss of acceptance." He finishes in a squeaky high-pitched voice and pouts.

Seriously?!

"No," I state bluntly with a hint of amusement in my eyes. I gaze straight into his eyes and he nods and sighs I defeat. Good.

"Anyway how was gym Y/LN," Harry asked me. I look at him incredulously.

"You were there you saw it was horrific...I think the five beauties hate me." I finish. Harry looks at me curiously.

"That's weird. Why do you say that?"

"I might have said Dinah is disrespectful." Harry looks at me wide-eyed and jaw dropped. Okay, now he's freaking me out.

"Harry you alright there buddy?" I ask him. He just shakes his head and mutters softly.

"I think it's best you avoid them from now on."

Then he rushes out of the school leaving me in a silent hallway.

That was weird.

I start walking to the school doors and head out to my car noticing that there are no cars and no Harry.

How'd he disappear so fast?

I walk to my car and as I'm about to open the passenger door to set my bag down someone pounced on my back which causes me to scream. The unknown person jumps off and I turn around with my hand on my chest and I am surprised who it is.

"Selena?! What the heck are you doing?" I ask breathing heavily.

First Harry now Selena, who's next...Taylor?

I look around just in case I get jumped...again. I look back at a giggling Selena and fold my arms and pout.

"That was not funny, first Harry now you." She looks at me and apologises, but laughs here and there.

"You know Y/NN you get scared easily...which is vulnerable for a person who lives here." she mumbles the last part. I don't think I was intended to hear that so I decide to act oblivious.

"Selena you can drive since you're the tour guide," I tell her. She beams at me and hugs me ad I hand her the keys.

"Just don't scratch my baby," I say seriously, she rolls her eyes telling me she won't and we enter into the car and we drive out of the school with me thinking of today's events.

What is the secret of this town?