Chapter 7: False Endings / Non-Canonical

WARNING: There is a little bit of violence in this first chapter part, but it's mostly just joke stuff and is intended to be cartoon-ish at best. Viewer discretion is advised.

Breaking in through the hatch, Rain and Jeremiah found Emilia. Jeremiah worked with Mr. Whiskers to remove the belts restraining Emmy to the chair. Emilia could finally escape! Propelling herself out of the chair, she carefully grabbed the cat in her hands. Everyone stopped to take a breath.

"Thank you, thank you for saving me!" Emilia's voice was soon cut off by the sound of Maria coming down the staircase.

Grasping Maria's neck firmly, Rain snapped it to the side until it went full-on owl at 180 degrees.

"No more problems..." Jeremy laughed. "That's HERESY!" Emilia choked out.

Rain then proceeded to pull the machine gun from his pocket and fired away at her corpse. "Blood for the blood god!"

Jeremy cackled as he tore her skull out of her head. "Skulls for the skull thrown!"

"Praise Papa Nurgle..." Emilia whispered.

"What's with all these obscure references to this science fiction series... Warhammer 40k? Get on with it you fool! Get. On. With. It! Well, we're waiting!" Mr. Whiskers hissed impatiently. Licking his lips, his whiskers twitched irritated. He struck the chair with his massive paws, claws unsheathed. The wood became scratched as a result. The cat sighed, heaving with seething hatred.

"Patience is a virtue, love. You got to get it good, then we can finally win this! Once we win, we can't possibly lose! Is that how it works?" Emmy vocalized her opinion.

"What do you know, you ignoramus! What good is a virtue if all virtue is is the lack of sin, purity. No one is pure, never have I seen a pure person. Considering what your friends just did, you can not speak of it in such delight. Not to mention, of course if you win you haven't lost. Unless somehow you lose something else, anyway. With how aware I am of your ridiculous existence, you would be the archetype to do that. You incessant scum, you disgust me with your presence. That being said, I bid you all adieu. " Pawl was upset, so he sprayed everyone in the room and darted out through the hatch.

It was dark outside. A single red light flickered. Flickering again, it emitted heat. It burned. It wanted to ignite.

It did ignite. Maria's home went up into flames, entering the basement. Eating away at the wood and concrete, it starved. It was starved to the point of depletion. It hungered. It needed to eat. Something had to be filling in these rooms. There had to be something. Something like flesh, and flesh there was. It binged on the humans trapped.

Thus, it was the end of our adventure. So much for Emilia and her crew of friends... Grief can break us, so don't waste your time. Speak your feelings aloud. We won't judge you, only your choices. If you write a terrible ending to a story, you are the definition of a monster.

~THE END... False Ending Number 1~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breaking in through the hatch, Rain and Jeremiah found Emilia. Jeremiah worked with Mr. Whiskers to remove the belts restraining Emmy to the chair. Emilia could finally escape! Propelling herself out of the chair, she carefully grabbed the cat in her hands. Everyone stopped to take a breath.

Play Me a Sonata On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara