|25| House Warming Gift

Start from the beginning

"This way." the guard said, already walking towards the back door.

"Coming..." I whispered as I made my way over to him, eyeing the humongous, plasma flat screen T.V sitting up on the living room wall.

I followed him out to Simon's backyard where a large pool glowed orange, then faded to pink, then purple, and kept transitioning to other relaxing colors. There were palm trees, growing coconuts on the pool sides and a hot tub section?! Simon is living life!

The guard snapped and pointed. I followed his finger to the sight of Nicole...

Looking fine as shit!

"Damn..." I whispered, biting my lip subconsciously. I probably looked like some kind of creep but it's a habit, especially when someone is looking as good as that.

My hand moved up to rub the back of my heating neck as my eyes traveled down her alluring figure while she sat at the poolside near the short end of the pool, toying with a palm tree leaf as she spoke with, what looks like, her maid.

That royal blue two-piece bathing suit not only revealed that extremely breathtaking piece of art on her back but it also revealed more than enough for me to take into realization that her body has always been more feminine than I had imagined. This woman could lift weights and train to the same capacity as the guys, and I've always been attracted to that, but here I am, seeing these curves that are as smooth as butter, gentle glowing skin from her toes to her head, complimenting that innocent, child-like smile as she laughed with her maid...

My heart thumped.

She's over there looking like a damn snack.

Screw a snack... A full course meal!

Just when I thought there was nothing more to love about her.

I opened my mouth to call her name but the guard spoke first.

"Ms. Greene, you have a guest," he told her.

She stopped her conversation, her smile instantly disappearing into a brief, annoyed sneer as she told him, "I'm not seeing any more guests today." before dipping herself into the pool, her eyes making contact with mine as soon as she noticed me.

"Even if it's me?" I chuckled as I made my way over to her with a "what's up" grin, causing her to respond with a slightly confused smirk.

"Jaden? How the hell did you find this place?" she chuckled with this amused yet suspicious look on her face. From the sound of her voice though, she seemed a bit fatigued. I'd hate to admit it but Tyler was probably right about my timing being a little late but I knew I couldn't bear to wait this out for tomorrow, I needed to talk to her now.

"Simon gave me his address... So I can come to see you." I told her as I sat down on a dry spot of the poolside.

"You're supposed to be resting," she said as she walked towards me through the water rippling around her.

I smirked at her, satisfied with her appearance up close. "I know, but I still have a lot of questions. I can't rest when all of it is still bothering me."

She nodded, "Sure. I'll answer them, but you have to get in the pool... And have a drink." she pointed at one of her empty beer bottles tossed near the tree.

I chuckled, shaking my head, "I can't get in the pool. Fresh stitches... But how about this?" I rolled up my pants sleeves, removing my socks and sandals before sticking my feet in the water, only letting the water go up to my knees. It was warmer than I expected it to be. Soothing.

"Drink?" the maid asked as she was walking by with already emptied beer bottles on a tray.

I nodded, "Sure, anything light will be fine, thank you."