"Duh." Soobin simply answered, hearing Yeonjun gasped.

"What? So who's the guy? Does he go to our school?" Yeonjun asked, grinning.

"No!"

"At least tell me the name."

Soobin, think of a name! Think of a name, think of a name—

"So, he really does go to our school!"

"Shut up!" Soobin shouted nervously.

"Someone I know? From our grade or above?"

Soobin shook his head, "No one."

Soobin tried walking out of Yeonjun's room, but Yeonjun quickly grabbed him by the wrist and pinned him against the door, leaning in.

"Who was it, Choi? Who's the other guy have you let to fuck you?" Yeonjun asked.

Soobin scoffed, gaining his confidence. "I'm not telling you, Mr. Choi. I don't wanna expose them, they are super duper fucking 'straight'." Soobin said, and saw Yeonjun clicked his tongue.

"Have a thing for straight boys, huh?" Yeonjun smirked, Soobin pulled Yeonjun's collar, pulling him closer.

"What if I do?" Soobin asked softly, and saw Yeonjun's smirk fell off, eyes growing a little darker. Yeonjun's hands slipped to grip Soobin's tiny waist.

"If you ever tell anyone that we're hooking up, or we did something, I'll break your throat. Gets?" Yeonjun rasped into his ear, making Soobin gulped. "As far as people know, I only fuck girls."

"W-why would I tell anyone?" Soobin stammered.

"Good. I'll fucking kill you, got it?" Yeonjun said, giving him a small smile, one which didn't reassure Soobin in any way.

Suddenly, Yeonjun grabbed a water bottle and his cellphone from the table and stuffed the mouth of the bottle between Soobin's lips.

Soobin made a sound of surprise and confusion, and Yeonjun tipped Soobin's head back, letting the water go down his throat and inside his mouth. Yeonjun pulled the bottle back, and Soobin gulped down, still confused.

"Wha—"

Yeonjun put the bottle back on the table, and then pressed their lips together, and that's when Soobin finally understood why Yeonjun forced him to drink water, and kissed him back, gripping his shirt.

They kissed for a good few seconds, Soobin liking the way Yeonjun tugged at his bottom lip.

Yeonjun pulled away, "Let's go to Huening's room, he texted me to come over." Yeonjun said, and Soobin just nodded.

What's good about being fuck buddies? Well, Soobin realized, is how simple it was;

No feelings. No strings attached.

Tomorrow, if Yeonjun walked out, Soobin wouldn't care. They'd go back being enemies. And Soobin is glad for that.

They walked out of the room, and while doing so, Yeonjun slapped Soobin's ass. Soobin rubbed his butt, and glared at Yeonjun. "I fucking hate you, Choi."