It was terrifying because of how much Soobin loved it.

Both of them made an eye contact, and Yeonjun came, letting out an "oh shit" as he came down to Soobin's throat. He pulled out, cum dripping down from the corner of Soobin's mouth, but still gulped it all down.

"Fuck you." Soobin snapped, and Yeonjun wiped the corner of Soobin's lips with his thumb and then wiped his thumb on Soobin's lips.

"Why? Did I do something?" Yeonjun asked innocently, and Soobin stood up, smacking Yeonjun in the chest.

"Did I say you could fuck my mouth?"

"But you never stopped me." Yeonjun smirked, and pushed Soobin onto the bed.

Soobin gasped, and Yeonjun put his hands on Soobin's side, grinning. Soobin gulped, this was definitely an odd position.

Odd but hot.

Soobin grabbed Yeonjun's collar, leaning in to press their lips together, but before he could, Yeonjun moved back hastily.

"Bro, that's weird. You just had my dick in your mouth."

Soobin blushed, but then glared, "I w-wasn't even trying to kiss you, dumbass! I was j-just trying to s-shut you up!"

Yeonjun stepped forward, placing his hands on Soobin's thighs, "Want me to jack you off?"

"Sure." Soobin answered.

Yeonjun started to unbutton Soobin's trousers and pulled them down. Soobin whined, Yeonjun pulled the waistband of Soobin's boxers down a bit to take his cock out.

Soobin looked at Yeonjun hesitantly as Yeonjun wrapped his hands on Soobin's dick, climbing in between Soobin's legs. Soobin whimpered at the touch, letting Yeonjun jack him off.

Yeonjun cannot look at Soobin while doing so. "Yeonjun—" Soobin moaned out, Yeonjun finally look at him, smirking. Soobin let him pump his dick more, finally reaching his climax, then came in Yeonjun's hand.

"Ew, what the fuck!" Yeonjun let out as he saw the cum, quickly rushing to the bathroom. "Ew ew ew!" Yeonjun chanted, washing his hand quickly.

Soobin rolled his eyes, and scoffed, "Never seen a cum before?"

Yeonjun glared, "Not another dude's, that's fucking gay." Yeonjun said.

"Yeonjun, have you ever realize what we're doing is... super duper fucking gay?"

"We're just goofing around, Choi. We're still straight." Yeonjun said, very uncomfortable with the topic.

"Sure." Soobin mumbled.

"Wait, am I the first guy you've hooked up with?" Soobin asked, getting up from the bed.

"First and only. Not unless some other pretty twink waddles into this school-"

"Fuck you! I'm not a pretty twink." Soobin shouted, Yeonjun lazily grabbed his phone.

"I'm not the first guy you ever hooked up with, right?" Yeonjun asked, and Soobin looked at him for a few seconds.

What if Yeonjun finds out that Soobin was a virgin when they fucked on the floor of the lockers room? He may or may not get upset, right? Soobin doesn't want to know.