Loudmouthed ME + mafia YOU = A lot of crazy.

Start from the beginning

I hate feeling so weak. I haven't felt this horrible in years. My stomach started hurting again so I tried to calm down.

The door opened and someone tapped my shoulder.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Who are you?" a nasally voice said.

I turned my head and a really tall, really skinny girl was standing above me and glaring at me.

"Who are you?" she repeated.

"Why?" I stood up.

"Because I came to see my boyfriend and I found you." she bent her head down to my eyes level and kept glaring at me. "Who are you?"

"Amanda." I said and moved around her. I went in the hotel room and she walked behind me.

"I wasn't finished talking to you." she grabbed my shoulder and spun me around.

I screamed out in pain as she dug her nails into my already bruised skin. "Get your hands off me!" I yelled at her and shoved her. Hard.

She fell into the small table.

"Don't. touch. Me." I warned.

I turned and went out of the bedroom to the kitchen. Jamie was standing over the sink.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"What the fuck was that?" Landon came in the room after me.

I rolled my eyes and faced him.

He was staring down at me with his eyebrow raised. "Well?"

I shrugged. "She hurt me first."

He shook his head. "Tell me the truth."

"I am." I looked at Jamie.

She nodded and stood beside me. "Lidia is the one starting

everything, just like always."

"Right." he said sarcastically. "Just leave her alone, I know how you are Jamie." he looked at me. "Don't touch Lidia, stay away from her." he turned and left.

"Asshole." I said.

Jamie laughed and nodded her head. "he is." she went back to the sink and continued what ever she was doing.

"So how did you get in this situation?" she gestured around her.

"I was in a bad mood and said the wrong thing at the wrong time so here I am, with a mafia." I shook my head and stared at my hands.

She didn't say anything. "How did you get in this situation?"

"Landon is my twin brother. And Valencio is my Uncle" she handed me a piece of dark blue sea glass. "I was born into it."

I turned the glass in the dim light from the late afternoon sun. "Do you think, I'll ever be able to go home?"

She shook her head sadly. "I don't think so."

I sighed. "Great." I mumbled sarcastically.

"You want to know why I think you haven't been killed yet?" she turned off the water.

"Why not." I stared out the window.

"You remind me of Harly."

"Who?"

"Valencio's daughter." she picked up an empty Ziploc bag and started putting the glass in it. "We haven't seen her in years."

"What happened to her?" I looked at Jamie. I was interested now. I was being kept alive because I reminded a mob boss of his long lost daughter.

"We don't talk about her, but she got married and we haven't see her since. I don't know the whole story." she put the Ziploc bag in her backpack that was sitting on the counter beside her.

"Wow." I mumbled and stood up.

"I have to go before I murder Lidia." she glared in the living room. "I hate her."

I laughed. "I can see why. Lidia is a bitch."

She nodded and slung her backpack over her shoulder. "If she gives you any trouble just throw something at her."

I nodded. "I will."

"See ya." she smiled before leaving the hotel room. She came back in and handed me a tote bag. "This is for you. It's got clothes, makeup, and a bunch of other stuff." she smiled.

I took the bag and hugged her. "Thank you."

She shrugged. "It was least I could do." she left again.

I went into the living room and Landon and Lidia were no where to be seen. I could easily slip out the front door. And that's exactly what I'll do. Only, I wont leave the hotel, just stay in the lobby, I really don't want to get the shit beat out of me again.

I took the tote bag out on the balcony and opened it. The makeup was perfect. I fixed my makeup so the bruises were covered. For the most part. An envelope was at the bottom of he bag and I pulled it out.

A large stack of hundreds and a note were in the envelope. I pulled the note out and read it.

Money for your help.

"Sweet." I smirked to myself. I could get used to this.