Hygiene and hypocrisy

Well, Dania's head would never stop spinning as much as she thought she had it under control. For some reason, there were certain thoughts that she just could not expel. And you know what? It was partially hygiene that was bothering her. And hypocrisy. It is completely ridiculous for somebody who smells of sweat and has greasy hair everyday to tell somebody who has daily pen marks and vague sweat smell that they should shower more often. Worse is when it's disguised as a joke but needs to be taken further until it ends up becoming, "you should shower more thoroughly". That's just rude.

Then, when you smile to hide the fact that this is the third time they've offended you when it comes to hygiene, they comment on your teeth. Now that's just taking it too far. The fact is that it's the end of the day and you've just eaten food so obviously your teeth aren't going to be brilliantly shiny but then they go and ask you how often you brush your teeth. That's inappropriate. You brush twice a day, really? Because it's such a shock. Fuck off...

Dania gets lost in the thought that rather than actually caring about hygiene, this person is trying to find faults in her. Because they're self conscious next to her. As comforting as that should be, it frustrates her more because it's all for him. He's changed her, etc... She's so blinded and ignorant that she actually thinks that he never loved Dania. Or that he loves her more than he ever loved Dania. She thinks she's different to everything and everybody else. But she's so utterly not. She's not any more special that anybody else. So, she can stop pretending already...

But, by the way, Dania now has no other friends at all because they hate her or dislike her or whatever for talking to the girl who stole her boyfriend. Whoops. The girl who bought the secondhand manual.