Bizarre Plot Twist.

Today might actually be the new best day of my life and it makes me even happier that I didn't need much to make me happy. It started off with a "fuck you" coming from the person next to me. If only it were as exciting as it seems. No, I woke up next to my new best friend who sleep talks. In my asleep state, I just said sorry to her as if I'd done something wrong.

Eventually we had the most exotic breakfast of egg in avocado with cheddar cheese and pepper. Then, I had to wait for seemingly hours until she was ready so that we could go... Wait for it. Busking! We arranged to meet my friend or his friend. In the end, we busked without him because he took so long. So many songs. Well... We received a total of 6 euros which I'm still so proud of. I don't know how to describe the intense feeling of content and confidence I felt while standing playing my guitar and singing. People walked by with huge smiles which I returned. Our voices collided majestically. I just seriously felt so happy.

At around half past 3, we finally met him and we performed for him. Creep and Radioactive. Then, he took the best photo of us, it's brilliant. Anyway, only a while later others began to arrive and my girl friend left. Now, it was me and 4 guys. We headed to the go-karting place. Once out of the metro, we realised that there was a very long walk ahead. So, we started to walk down the side of a road without a pavement. Such an adventure. Maybe I should start to name people... Well, the guy I normally talk to nowadays ended up carrying my bag for me so that I didn't have to be unbalanced with extra weight while walking near cars. Then, we saw another guy's dad on his way to pick us up. So, the 5 of us tried to get in the back seat of the car. 4 guys. 1 girl. The four of them got into the back of the car quite comfortably whilst I stood outside, looking in and seeing that there was no space left for me...
"Get in", they told me. My eyes widened as I laughed. I ended up sitting on top of two of them. It was rather awkward as we whooshed around corners and I had to cling onto the car sides for my life.

We managed to get to the go-kart area in one piece and I waited patiently for the guys to be able to race. The wait was actually longer than the time spent in the karts. However, during that wait, I got to see planes flying into the sunsetting sky. It was such a beautiful evening, very much appreciated. Then, back on top of the guys in the car and I felt that he'd received a message. A couple of near crashes of my head later, we were at the metro station again. My fare was paid for again and they argued over who would carry my bag. God, I felt like royalty. In the metro, I smiled happily recalling the happenings.

On the train, I sat beside the class clown of my ex school and he listened to me perform three songs. Then, we had one of the first civilized conversations ever. Once back at home, I made myself pizza and chilled in front of the tv watching my favorite tv show.