No. I'm not letting him go.

After few minutes, our co-trainees started to arrive one by one. Right after Cindy Eoni arrived, our trainer entered too.

"Okay, is everyone here?" He looked at everyone and he seemed satisfied. "Alright, let's start."

He started to teach us harder and more complicated steps. I feel sorry for my foot. Ugh. I'm doing every step slowly so my foot won't be forced.

"From the top everyone! 5, 6, 7, 8!" He stated.

"Argh!" I fell again.

Everyone stopped. "What happened, Crushelle?" Our trainer asked.

"Nothing, sir." I tried my best to stand up but I ended up falling again.

Oh my. I think it's totally injured. I'm so stupid! If I wasn't careless this won't happen.

Our trainer walked towards me and checked my foot. I heard him 'tsk'ed. He touched my foot that made me scream in pain. Fudge. My co-trainees are just watching me, they're concerned I know it. Cindy Eoni is here beside me.

"When did it start to hurt?" Our trainer asked.

"Yesterday, sir."

"Why didn't you tell me?" He sounds mad.

"Sorry, sir. I just don't want to stop training."

He looked around. "MinHyuk." He called my co-trainee. "Bring her to the hospital. She can't walk so you have to carry her."

MinHyuk smiled. This guy is one of my handsome co-trainees.

"Sir, I can walk--" Before I can finish speaking our trainer cut me in.

"If you're going to force yourself walk, your injury might get worse. Don't worry, I won't let you fall." MinHyuk said.

He offered his back and Cindy Eoni helped me. Ya~ Piggy backride. It feels good to have a lot of people who cares about you.

"Take care of her, MinHyuk-ssi." Cindy Eoni said.

MinHyuk just nodded then we went out of the training room.

"Am I heavy? Do you want to put me down?" I asked.

I don't want to be a burden to anyone. Ugh. Looks like I won't be dancing for a few days.

I heard him chuckle. "You're not heavy, you're actually light. Tell me, are you really eating?"

"Of course, I have to be healthy." No, I'm not.

"You know what? Why don't we eat later? After going to the hospital." He offered.

I hit his back and laughed, "Are you asking me on a date?"

"Ya~ I'm just inviting you for some snacks, don't be assuming." He said smiling.

We're about to leave the building when Tao entered. Fudge.

"Annyeong haseyo." MinHyuk and I greeted.

Act normal Crush. Just act normal. After that we left the building then MinHyuk hailed a cab.

--

"Your ankle is a little injured. Good thing, it didn't break. So, you're not allowed to use your right foot too much for a week." The doctor said.

"I am a trainee of SM, sir. Does that mean I am not allowed to dance?" I asked.

"Yes, you're strictly not allowed to dance or else it'll lead to serious matters. Into the point that your bones will break. You have to come back after three days, so we can remove the bandage."

"Kamsahamnida."

I went out, and MinHyuk stood up to help me with my crutches. Yes, I have crutches and it's very hard to use it. Uhh. Mom would be pissed once she finds out.

"What did the doctor say?" He asked.

I sighed. "I'm not allowed to dance for a week. Argh. I hate it."

"You'll be fine soon. Trust me. So do you want to eat?" He said.

I smiled at him, "Thanks for the offer but I would like to go home and rest."

"Well, at least let me take you ho--"

"No, I'm fine. I'll just ride a cab. You should go back and train." I said. He nodded and assisted me until I rode a cab. Aww. Such a caring chingu.

When I got home my phone vibrated, sign that someone texted.

I was shocked when I saw it.

[From: Tao Oppa

You wanted space because you liked someone new. Can't you wait 'til the time that I'll love you? Maybe we're not going to work out.]