Chapter 21

"Yo, Art!" I waved at the screen. It's 11:24 pm and it's 10:24 pm in the Philippines. As soon as I got home he invited me to do some facetime. Silly, isn't it?

"Hi, Noona!" He greeted.

"How's your day?" I asked.

"It's fine. We went to the mall earlier."

"Why?" I asked innocently. I acted like I forgot. It's his birthday today. Yup, my dongsaeng is already 17 years old. Omg.

"You forgot it already?" He pouted.

I laughed. He looked cute. He looks like B.AP.'s Zelo.

"Happy Birthday to you~
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday,
Happy Birthday to you~" I sang. His face lightened up.

"Thank you, Noona. I thought you forgot it already." He smiled.

"Ya~ How can I forget that? Haha. Don't worry, I think our gifts are on its way to the Philippines." I stated.

"Is it a pair of shoes?" He looked excited.

"Omo. I thought you wanted a bag?" I asked. He looked disappointed. "You might like it. It look's good, trust me."

"Thank you for the gift. Where's Aunt Anne by the way?"

"Aunt Anne? She's asleep, she have to go to work early in the morning. She wanted me to tell all of you that she missed you."

"Is that Crush?" I heard Mom's voice from the background.

"Mommy!" I shouted. Art gave his phone to Mom. I pouted as soon as I saw her, "Oh my. You look stressed Mom."

"Aww. How are you? Have you visited all the beautiful places in Seoul?" She changed the topic.

"Not yet. I'm going to visit some of it soon. Mom, are you giving yourself any rest?"

"I'm having hard time to sleep nowadays." She admitted. Fudge.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" I am dead worried about her.

"No, there's nothing wrong. It's just that, I miss you."

Argh. I didn't know that my Mom can be this sweet. "Mom, I told you I'm fine. Don't worry about me, okay?"

She nodded. "I'll give this back to Art."

"Uhm. Say hi to Dad for me."

"I will."

Ugh. I miss them so much. I used to be with them during this kind of celebration. It's my first time missing it. And I feel sad about it. "Where's Tyrone? I want to see him." I asked.

I want to see him, I missed the way he calls me 'Noona' and even his cute cheeks. Fudge, I'm in the point of going home.

Ya~~ The plane ticket is expensive, ara?

"He's already asleep, Noona. Probably, tired. He kept on playing Xbox earlier."

Aww. I feel homesick. I really want to see Tyrone but I don't want to interrupt his good sleep. "Hmm. I understand. It's late. Let's videochat tomorrow night."

"Alright, Noona." We waved and said 'goodnight'.

--

I laid my back on my bed. Ah! This day is super tiring! From the audition, to Hangang until outside our house. I remembered what he said 'Faith can move mountains.'

'Have faith in yourself.'

Yep, I should have faith in myself. I'm glad he was amazed with what I did earlier at the audition. I'm imagining of what their faces looked like while watching me sing and dance.

I smiled with that thought. What did Kai and Lay Oppa said with how I danced? What did the four main vocalists said when I sang? Shocks. I don't think I can face them again.

Ya~~~~~ I want to sleep.

Before I fell in a deep slumber, his smile earlier flashed in my mind.

--

When I woke up I did my morning rituals then I went outside. "Good Morning, Auntie." I greeted. She's already wearing her office uniform.

"Good Morning. I'll go ahead, Ara? By the way, there's a mail for you from SM Entertainment. It's on the table. Bye."

"Bye, Auntie. Take care."

Omo. She said what?

There's a mail for me from SM Entertainment?!

I hurriedly went to the kitchen and saw an envelope.

It's really from SM Entertainment. Omo. I'm scared of what's inside.