Chapter 33

"Let's go?" Cindy Eoni asked.

It's been three weeks since I started training. Our training today ended early because we did a great job. Lol. The trainer said that they'll give us the rest of the day to rest or anything. Eoni and I decided to go to Myeong-deong today. You know, go shopping and have fun.

I zipped my bag and stood up. I smiled at her, "Ne, Eoni." I sent Tao Oppa a message, he's in Busan today. They're having a performance there tonight.

[To: Tao Oppa

Cindy Eoni and I are going to Myeong-deong, Oppa. Take care.]

Gosh. I miss him. I hope I can be there and join their fans to spazz while shouting their name. I miss fangirling. Tsk. I miss saving money just to buy ticket so I can see them.

--

"What do you want to do today?" Eoni said while looking around.

I looked around too, there are a lot of stores here. "Let's go there, Eoni!"

We entered a shop where I saw a lot of blue stuff. And something caught my eye, blue pair of heels.

"Oh my gosh."

I heard Eoni chuckled, "You love shoes, don't you?"

I remembered my brothers, ugh. I miss them. "I love everything, Eoni."

"Do you want to buy this one?" She took the shoes from my hands. "Or do you want to look around for more?"

That made me think. "I'll hold it while looking around, Eoni."

"You don't want to let go of those first?" She asked.

I flashed a smile, "Nope, Eoni. I don't want to regret letting this go if I'm going to chase it." I said then I walked around the store.

--

I saw another pair of heels, "Oh, you saw another pair?" Eoni approached.

She looked around earlier. "Ne, Eoni."

She's now holding the new pair of shoes that I saw, "This one is pretty, too."

"Yeah, and I'm having a hard time choosing which one am I going to buy." I said pouting.

She suddenly pinched my cheeks, "You're so cute."

"Eoni~"

"So, what are you going to buy?" She asked.

I made up my mind. "I'm going to buy this." I pointed the first shoes I saw.

"Why?"

I smiled at her, "Eoni, what's the point of holding onto this if I'll just let it go when I already found a new one?" I stopped for a while. "Besides this is simpler." I walked to the counter and paid for my shoes. Oh my, I'm so excited to wear it.

Next, we entered another store. They are selling comfortable and stylish coats. Everything is affordable, as in.

They have a lot of coats, I even saw one that will fit into Tao's style. But I don't want to buy it, not because I don't have money but because I don't think he'll appreciate it.

You know him, he is a super star and he only wears branded clothes.

Cindy Eoni is looking for her own coat. I saw couple of coats that suits me, I just don't know which one of these suits me best.

"Have you found one already?" I asked Eoni. She turned to me, "Woah, that's a lot, Eoni."

She's holding 5 coats, it's all stylish. Well, what can we expect from Cindy Eoni? She's really stylish. She wears skater skirts and very short but stylish shorts. She got great legs, really. As in, she's like a hoobae of SNSD Eonis.