Chapter 40

Our trainer said that I can have my break early since I did the dance perfect even if I fell on the last part. That means I'm done dancing today which is a very good news for me because I can feel it. My foot might be totally injured if I'll continue dancing.

I'm just sitting in one corner of our training room while watching them dance one by one.

I stood up. Fudge. I hope it won't be fractured. Please. I just want to go to the bathroom.

I tried my best to walk but because of too much pain, I almost fell. Luckily, my co-trainee saved me. She's Ella.

"Hey, Crush. Are you sure you're alright?" She asked.

Aww. How lucky I am to have them. All of my co-trainees are really worried for me. They even asked me about my bruises and wounds, I just told them that it was a result of stupidity.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." I'm not. I flashed a smile. I faked a smile.

"Where are you going? I'm afraid you'll fall again, might as well go with you." She offered.

"I have to pee, Ella." I said.

She just nodded and guided me to the comfort room. After doing what I have to do, I washed my hands and went out. Ella assisted me back to our training room.

"Thanks for accompanying me, Ella." I thanked.

"That's nothing. You know that everyone loves you, right? It'll be hard for us to see you hurting." She smiled before going back to training.

I am already hurting.

--

"Let's eat?" Cindy Eoni asked.

It's our lunch break and it's her first time asking me for lunch. Ever since I started training, I always eat with Tao. But this time, it's different.

It feels weird. I'm still checking my phone every minute hoping that he'll text me. But he didn't. What the hell? I wished for this, right?

I nodded at her, she puts her arm around my shoulder to assist me. It's very painful to use my right foot for walking. As in. I wanted to cry since I first fell but then I realized I have to be tough. I have to convince everyone that I'm fine.

"Aren't you going to tell him about your foot?" Cindy Eoni asked.

"No, Eoni. I'm fine." I strongly said.

We're on our way to SM's cafeteria when..

"Did you know that EXO members are eating in the cafeteria?" I heard someone whisper.

What the? I bit my lip. I think I lost my appetite. I'm still full and I don't want to eat.

"Eoni, my foot hurts. Just eat with Ella or with some of our co-trainees, okay? I'll go back alone." I said.

"But it's hard for you to walk." She glanced at me.

"It's just hard but I know I can do it. Bye Eoni. Eat well." I turned my back on her and started to walk like I'm fine.

When I looked back, I saw Eoni making her way to the cafeteria. I started to walk again, hand on the walls in the hallway that serves as a guide.

When I reached the training room, no one's inside. I sat in one corner and checked my phone. No texts.

I sighed. He's in the cafeteria, and he didn't text me. Hmm. I wanted space, just space. He doesn't want me to break up with him but why does it feel like he's the one who wants us to break up?

Argh. I don't know what's with me. I haven't eaten anything since last night. The last food I ate was KyungSoo Oppa's kimchi spaghetti. I tried to eat breakfast but after a bite, I'm full already. Ugh.

"Did you know that EXO members are eating in the cafeteria?"

Looks like he's doing fine without me. Well, who cares? I'm no one to him. I'm not his friend. I won't let myself to be one of his friends. I'm just a past time. Naming me as his girlfriend when he doesn't even love me.

Tsk. I let out a heavy sigh. This is what I get when I let my heart decide.

I want to see him. I miss his voice. I miss his hugs. Gah! I just saw him last night but why does it feel like it's been years since I last saw his face?

Ugh. I massaged my foot. Argh. Gee. It freaking hurts. If Tao was here, he'll be the one to massage it or maybe he'll take me to the nearest hospital since he's sometimes over reacting.

What the. I do miss him, really.

I put my headset on my ear and turned the music on. I'll just listen to their songs, with that way I can hear his voice without talking to him. Ugh. I'm so desperate.

I clicked Growl. His voice will be the first one to be heard there and in XOXO too, that's why it became my ringtone.

My favorite song of EXO-M is Baby. Have you heard of it? My Panda's voice is so sweet, I always listen to it before I go to sleep. Even though he just sang a small part, his voice is still the sweetest in my ears.

Why do I keep on thinking of him? Argh.

I decided to follow Eoni in the cafeteria, EXO probably left. I was on my way to the cafeteria, I'm currently at the lobby.

Fudge.

I was frozen.

I couldn't move.

I don't know how to react.

I don't know if I should.

I saw him. Just fudge.