“You don’t have a reason to be scared King, I have two kids now. That shit scared me when it first happened but some shit you just can’t control, but that don’t mean you can just push people away like that. We all been through hell…shit I’m still trying to work shit out with Bella, but you love her. Everybody know that and it’s clear she want you but damn bruh…” I said shaking my head.

King and I were just staring at each other.

“It ain’t that easy E. I’m not ready for my life to change this drastically…shit is scary.” King said putting his head down.

“Look at me bruh. I know this shit ain’t easy and if it make you feel better I still ain’t ready for two kids but I’m doing this shit. I’m still scared as hell of it all. I didn’t have shit to support my first…look at me now. It’s not gonna be easy bruh and I’m not trying to be this ‘holy’ person but I’ve been through enough shit and I haven’t been living right. I cheated on the only girl that would kill for me other than my mom. These hoes don’t want nothing but the money and the fame and it took all this for me to realize this shit. I fucked up and you know what…it scares the shit out of me to this day to see another nigga getting close to Zoe. That’s your damn girl having your kid bruh, she need you now more than ever. Don’t let another nigga take your place, that shit will eat you alive.” I said.

I was getting in my damn feelings cause I know how he feeling now, it’s life.

Jamahl looked at King who was just sitting there.

“Damn, this what got you down like this?” Jamahl said.

“I’m not like you E, I can’t do that shit. I understand what you trying to say to me but damn, I’m not built like you bro. Shit been stressful.” He said shaking his head.

“Talk to me then King, we better than this. What’s wrong with you?” I asked.

“Nothing bruh, look I gotta go. I’ll holla at ya’ll later.” King said getting up and leaving.

I sighed and stared at my phone ringing. It was Zoey.

“What you think wrong with him?” Jamahl asked looking at me.

“He scared and this shit…stressing him out. He told me he want to be with her but he not ready right now and you can’t force somebody to be with you if they not ready, but he love her. I think the kid just scares him. It might be something else though.” I said.

“Damn, I hope he gonna be straight because he don’t even seem like his self.” Jamahl said.

“Yeah I know.” I said watching as Zoey called me again.

As soon as I answered Giselle came walking in the studio all loud and shit.

The fuck was I thinking when I fucked her?

“Hey baby.” I said into the phone.

“Why didn’t you answer the first time?” Zoey said.