Chapter 20:It's All Over...

Start from the beginning

But always remember this:I will always love you. And nothing can stop that.

With love,
Draco

Hermione got in tears. She didn't want it to be over. She wanted to be with him forever. Like what he wanted. But as he said,it's all over.

"Hermione?"asks a voice. She didn't lift her head up. She didn't want to see anything. The figure came closer and sat beside her. The figure stroked her back.

"What's wrong?"

"I've ruined it. It's all over. My life is over."

"No,it's not."said the voice. Hermione looked up to see her 6th year crying shoulder. George.

"How can you say it's not?"

"Not to upset you,he got on a new relationship. A girl from a muggle club. But that doesn't mean you can't be friends."he says wiping a tear from her cheeks.

"You're right. Thanks for being here, George. Always."

"Of course. Not rushing you. But do you think we could give a chance to dating? I'm only 23."

"Of course. I need to get out of this torture bed."

"Yeah. You do." Hermione got up and got ready. She used a silky straight serum on her hair to keep it straight. She put on the headband the twins gave her free from the shop.

"I'm done now. Shall we?"

"Yeah."they intertwined their hands and Hermione took her MP3 and played 'Shout Out To My Ex'. Perfect song for her day.

She and George walked to the Hall talking and laughing along the way. George on the other hand,was playing 'Truly,Madly,Deeply '. It seemed perfect since he was with his crush since his 4th year. 3rd year actually. He admired her for her intelligence, smartness,wiseness,kindness and her courage and loyalty.

They got to the hall and the people seating in the old Gryffindor table looked at them. He kissed her forehead and walked to the teacher's table. While she walked to sit far from Draco. The girl was actually Alixia. Alixia Jones,Half-blood,hater of Hufflepuffs, and clingy. As she can obviously see.

"Hey,Mione. What's with you and my brother?"

"He came to the room and confronted me. And he thought,maybe dating will sort me out. Other than staying in my room." This broke Draco. But he had to let her. She lost her memories.

...

Draco? You alright there mate? You look red.

Draco,if you're upset just tell us.

We'll be here for you mate.

She really cannot remember,huh.

She does,mate.

The only thing you need to do is go back to her.

What if she doesn't? I'm just gonna waste my time for that.

Waste your time for what?

Nothing.

Draco. I'm not stupid and I'm not a forgettable person. I can still remember what you said to me before Ronald had to vomit disgusting slugs.

What did you just say?

Even here in mind communication you are a deaf numpty. Make your sorry butt up.

She stood up and walked over to the teacher's table and walked straight to McGonagall.

"Professor."she greeted.

It Will Never Be The Same On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara